doro & warlock @ key club, hlywd 9/20/09

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
just thought some of you guys (& girls) would be interested in some short videos, pix & set list for the concert last night. no review this time (i've already posted one last year for doro).

i rule the ruins:

breaking the law (intro):

breaking the law/all we are:

fur immer:

P9200013.jpg

P9200014.jpg

P9200016.jpg

P9200024.jpg

P9200025.jpg

set list (as i recall):

metal racer
burning the witches
earth shaker rock
fight for rock
true as steel
all we are
i rule the ruins
fur immer (finale)
unholy love
breaking the law
celebrate
the night of the warlock
you're my family
fight
love me in black

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for posting! i'll post a link to my review and pics when its posted on Full Metal Rock.

Got to meet Doro and her band!!! :worship:notworthy

I was in the front row for the whole time and loved every minute of it. Also got to sing plenty of times. She gave me the mic to sing the 'O-O-O' interlude for Breaking The Law :D

The band before them Resistance closed their set with The Trooper. Perfect warm-up!!! :kickass::kickass:

Complete set list:

1. Earthshaker Rock
2. I Rule The Ruins
3. Burning The Witches
4. True As Steel
5. Night Of The Warlock
6. Fight For Rock
7. Above The Ashes
8. Unholy Love
9. Metal Racer
10.Drum Solo
11.We Are The Metalheads
12.Hellbound
13.Breaking The Law
14.All We Are
15.Burn It Up
16.You're My Family
17.Fight
18.Celebrate
19.Love Me In Black
20.Fur Immer

Awesome! Looks like there was a bigger crowd here than at The Whisky last year. That's inspirational!

I love Doro. She's just so.....damn....cool. In my previous band, we had the privilege of opening for her. The woman has not aged a bit. We got to see her perform during her sound check and I was standing on the floor a few feet away, just staring with a goofy smile on my face, in awe of her, and she waved at me. So I waved back a little too enthusiastically and I was like, "she waved at me! Doro waved at me!" (I know, I know, calm down.) I met her after the show, too, totally down to earth and sweet as can be. She's so cute and little, I just wanted to put her in my pocket. I'm so glad she's still doing what she's doing, y'know. Plus, I gotta love her for speaking out against fur for PETA.