Doug!!

Mr Accolade

Jan 14, 2004
www.cloudscape.se
First of all I would like to say that I LOVE your band. Too bad that you havn´t performed live in Sweden but, I REALLY hope that you will sometime. A tip is to contact the staff at "Sweden Rock Festival" which is one of the biggest rock festivals in Europe.

However, now to my question: I ordered your DVD but, heard later on that it is something wrong with it so, when will it be released "again"? I know that you don´t have any dates but, do you know if it will be before New years eve or next year?

Keep up your fantastic work.

All the best: Mike (http://www.cloudscape.just.nu) :worship:

roadieken said:
According to Inside Out America...............

" The release of the new Enchant DVD, "Live At Last" has unfortunately been delayed and will be released in early 2005. "
Says roadieken in the Official sound issue thread a little further down. I assume the fixed version of the European DVD will be released at the same time. :(

Something a little off-topic - you're a fan of Symphony X? Your nickname makes me think so.

Thanks Mike!

I appreciate your comments very much. No plans to come to Sweden but we sure would like to! Maybe we can work something out next year. When is the Sweden Rock Festival anyway?

Just return your old copy of the DVD after the new one is released and they will exchange it for you.

Thanks,

Doug

Next years "Sweden rock festival" will be held 9, 10 and 11:th of June. Their website is located at http://www.swedenrock.com
There are 2 BIG stages for the "well known bands" and 2 minor stages for bands that ain´t that well known. Contact the staff at SRF and ask what to do (probably send a couple of songs and a biography). My band (Cloudscape) will release our debut album in Europe the 31:st of January 2005 so, we are hoping to get the chance of playing at SRF. There are 30000 visitors approx.

I have already requested Enchant to play there in SRF´s website;-).

Take care and I hope that you will come play in Sweden.

All the best: Mike