Down in the Valley...

I always confuse Edward Norton with that dude from Friends. They look exactly the same.

Anyone seen it. I bought it from Blockbuster the other day, it was 5 bucks and I love Edward Norton, but this movie was just bizzarre!

Edward Norton has always made some awesome movies, Fight Club took the cake, awesome actor. Danzel Washington is still my number one favorite actor though. Training Day, Man on fire, and many others were just amazing.

Norton is horribly overrated. Fight Club aside - where his droll dullness and detachedness fits the character perfectly - he's spent his entire career sailing the seas of mediocrity. He has but one expression, almost confused and distant - it makes no sense to me.

Norton is horribly overrated. Fight Club aside - where his droll dullness and detachedness fits the character perfectly - he's spent his entire career sailing the seas of mediocrity. He has but one expression, almost confused and distant - it makes no sense to me.

and thats why his roll in fight club was so great, fit him very well.

woulda been better with this guy:

EscapeFromNY213.jpeg

ain't no wise man, but eddie is/was awesome in american history x, and few others, didn't like his role in fight club....