Down Loading Christmas Medley

wmjsajudge

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2011
Where can I download the Christmas Medley on the the web? couldnt find it without catching a virus. Any help would be much appreciated. Christ Bless Warren:saint::)

There's a link to it on wikipedia as well, last I checked. It should be in the Club of Souls. I don't know why it isn't.

I still have the original version of it that Matt put out in '03 or '04, before Shawn was in the band...so the drums are all programmed. Other little differences abound, too.

^ really? I always wondered why it was called "re-released" or something like that. I'm surprised it was recorded that long ago, because Matt's vocal work sounds really good in the medley recording--a lot better than in the first album.

^ really? I always wondered why it was called "re-released" or something like that. I'm surprised it was recorded that long ago, because Matt's vocal work sounds really good in the medley recording--a lot better than in the first album.

Yes, the original came out in 2003 (when Theocracy was still "just Matt", I believe). The production value is not at all up to the level of the debut album or any of the other Christmas songs. The re-release was much appreciated!

Incidentally, didn't the re-release of the Medley come out in 2006, with Deck the Joy in 2005 and Little Drummer Boy in 2004? The Club of Souls leaves off the Medley and pushes those two songs to 2006 and 2005 (respectively).

@metalhead11

Actually, I'd kinda like to hear the original. Could you possibly to upload it somewhere (public dropbox link or something)?

Incidentally, didn't the re-release of the Medley come out in 2006, with Deck the Joy in 2005 and Little Drummer Boy in 2004? The Club of Souls leaves off the Medley and pushes those two songs to 2006 and 2005 (respectively).

To answer my own question, I looked back through the forums and Little Drummer Boy did come out in 2004:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/178373-new-theocracy-christmas-mp3-little-drummer-boy.html

And Deck the Joy came out in 2005:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/218215-merry-christmas-2005-theocracy-mp3-inside.html

Perhaps if that gets corrected on the Club of Souls page, it will open up a spot for the Medley to be posted. :)

I personally love the medley; might be my favorite Theocracy Christmas recording. It's basically the best rendition of every Christmas song all in one recording. :) I hope they'll put it up, so others can find out about it and enjoy it more easily.

I won't feel like my Theocracy collection is complete if I can't find that original 2003 Christmas medley recording. :) Is there any way someone knows that I can get it?

Could I kindly request the original medley too? My Theocracy iTunes Christmas album with cover art (etc.) that I've been building throughout the years is missing that one crucial piece of original art.

metalhead says he will email it to me. When he does, I will put it online and provide a link.

Covert art? I made it myself couple christmas ago. I can't remember where I got the elements but it's real nice :p But kinda low quality - not high res.