Merry Christmas 2014 From Theocracy!

Merry Christmas to Theocracy and to all of you! Enjoy the last day of it and stay well♡

Thank you, but aren't there 12 days of Christmas?
Yes it's the Season's Holidays of course I was thinking more about the actual names of the three days we celebrate Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day, the second day of Christmas when I wrote this ;)

We celebrate all the way up until the 12th night and it's a very special time of the year this with the best message to bring to us - the birth of Christ <3

And I apologize for my English since it's not my mothertongue so if I sometimes write a bit odd it's because of that , I speak Swedish :D

I only found out this week that Boxing Day is St. Stephen's Day, or The Feast of Stephen, as in:
"Good King Wenceslas looked out on the Feast of Stephen..."
Interesting.

And I Am Eva, your English is practically perfect!
I might understand a few Swedish words, but couldn't even attempt to write a cohesive sentence in Swedish.

Oh thank you Aish! I'm happy to hear that :)

I'm married to a Frenchman and hi and I we speak English together but we throw in Swedish as well as French words in our conversations all the time when we don't find the word in English so sometimes people around us are rather amused but it works and that the main thing ;)

Have a nice day / evening / morning everybody depending on where in the world you live <3

Welcome to the site, Eva! It's a good group. I'm the moderator (so PM me if you have any issues), but I barely have to moderate anything here.

I'm married to a Frenchman and hi and I we speak English together but we throw in Swedish as well as French words in our conversations all the time when we don't find the word in English so sometimes people around us are rather amused but it works and that the main thing ;)

I took Swedish as my foreign language at university, but after 19 years of non-use, I've lost most of it. Now about all I can say to people is "Jag heter Jason. Jag kan tala lite svenska." :D

Welcome to the site, Eva! It's a good group. I'm the moderator (so PM me if you have any issues), but I barely have to moderate anything here.

I took Swedish as my foreign language at university, but after 19 years of non-use, I've lost most of it. Now about all I can say to people is "Jag heter Jason. Jag kan tala lite svenska." :D

Thank you I will but as you say I think it's not going to be much problems here other than maybe technical issues if ever:wave:

As for your Swedish it's a good opening line to say and it made me feel at home reading it *thumbs up* So tack Jason ! Thank you :)

I know it's very late, the holidays ended and next thing I know it's March as I've been meaning to post 3 months ago. I wanted you all to know how thankful I am for the all the great Christmas music you produce. All the songs I got from the club of souls was in heavy rotation in this last December. BTW, my kids favorite song in Wynter Fever and their favorite part is the breakdown "Christmas, Christmas, where is Christmas?"

I know it's very late, the holidays ended and next thing I know it's March as I've been meaning to post 3 months ago. I wanted you all to know how thankful I am for the all the great Christmas music you produce. All the songs I got from the club of souls was in heavy rotation in this last December. BTW, my kids favorite song in Wynter Fever and their favorite part is the breakdown "Christmas, Christmas, where is Christmas?"
Love that song. I enjoy the part that comes immediately after the breakdown