Merry Christmas 2010 From Theocracy!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Merry Christmas, guys! *Thanks for all the support. *This year's Christmas song is now up for download in the Club of Souls. It's also on iTunes and YouTube, so spread the word! *Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I know we are all used to getting these as gifts, but please please please don't forget to support Matt and the boys! I downloaded it, because I couldn't wait, then I went over to my server, and purchased it so I could add it to my iTunes with the other Christmas songs. It's only .99, go plunk it in the bucket, it can't do anything but help!

:Spin:

Orlando

Guys, I know we are all used to getting these as gifts, but please please please don't forget to support Matt and the boys! I downloaded it, because I couldn't wait, then I went over to my server, and purchased it so I could add it to my iTunes with the other Christmas songs. It's only .99, go plunk it in the bucket, it can't do anything but help!

:Spin:

Orlando

True. Thanks for the awesome tune, purchased!

Edit: Also, don't forgot to leave a review on iTunes.

Wow, just wow... the drumming...the guitars..this is just out of sight!!!
Brilliant!
I still vote RvF as a lyrical favorite, but the playing in this one is impeccable!

Great work, I love it ! :D

It sounds very different from the others, more 80's it seems. Love it !
Again, good job !

Love the guitar, drumming, etc. Masterpiece. This is officially one of your weirdest songs... but it's great! :p.

Love the pic of Shawn drumming in the library... Hahaha!

I already listened to it like 15 times, and I memorized most of the lyrics. How sad is that. :D I think might be my favorite Christmas song next to Rudolf vs. Frosty. :headbang: