Merry Christmas 2008 From Theocracy!

lol! Awesome, this made my day. Merry Christmas to you guys & every one on the Theocracy Forums!

VERY funny, and well done!

It's certainly a stark contrast to last year's O Come, O Come Emmanuel. :D

Thanks Theocracy!

Absolutely brilliant. Really catchy and I also loved the last line. That's just the laugh I needed after a really bad week at work.

Merry Christmas to you too Matt, and to all on the forum!!

Theocracy scores again! Great, great song.

Matt would like everyone to spread this link as widely as you can. E-mail the link to your friends, send out myspace bulletins, or whatever you can do. Let's have this become THE cool thing this Christmas season!

Along those lines, some of you know SwordLord (a metal promoter in St. Paul/Minneapolis and a ProgPower regular). He is going to play Theocracy on his radio show tonight - either a song off the album or Rudolph vs. Frosty. You can check it out at:

http://www.kfai.org @ 2am CST tonight - click on Listen Now. He'll do two hours of power metal and he'll play it sometime in the first hour. The shows also get archived on the site.

Oh dear God, haha, this is spectacular... Man it's so... WEIRD, but too perfect, I love the voice at 02:27 (Frosty the snowman was a puddle on the grooound) and I've noticed I cry liquid silver of happiness when I hear Math's voice change so rapidly.

I'm a great fan of power metal but with a voice that avoids the high chords, --man I really LOVE Math's voice even tho it's all like up there high and stuff (which is the main setback of some other great bands-I mean I CAN'T stand Rob Rock on some of his work, and to be frank Incrave bites since they have a generic high-note hitting vocalist (Sorry Kathy, had to draw an example)) but I LUUUURVE it when Math goes down to a semi-growl or whatever, Math if you read this by any chance be proud of yourself, you kicked 9 types of ass with this song, and I beg of thee, make a two-minute track of melodic thrash with a deeper tone of your voice, even tho many can dis me for wanting this, I'm sure some would love to hear it, you can do so much, the potential is endless, I swear you must be European, no American can sound that good (*cough* ;))

I freaking love the beat and the story, it's too fast, I even went to such lengths as posting it on 4chan and spamming my friends' mailboxes!!1
yeaaah.jpg