down

Hey bite me man.Pantera just havn't done anything for me since uh,um.....far beyond driven,I believe.As far as good taste is concerned,TASTE THIS BUDDY
erotik034.gif
:yow:

PANTERA RULES!!!! DOWN RULES!!!! PHIL RULES!!! REDNECKS RULE!!!!!

you, my friend, are the type of loser who gives American Metalheads a bad name. "Hey lets go get sloshed and fuck some shit up! Fuckin' A dude! Lets wreck some shit and go fuck some fuckers up in the pit!YEah, lets go back to the trailer and get WRECKED! ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL!!!". I see your type all too often.

How can you guys figure what type of person one is from writing what Dirt wrote. You fucksticks no nothing about him, and most likely your opinions are based on the fact that he writes in caps.
Fucking losers :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sadistik
I would check it out, but then I remembered I could care less about any of the fucking hicks involved.

NOLA slays Down II. Too much filler, and not enough killer.

DavE

Actually, Dirt is not a loser, & gives metal a good name! He has more metal in his pinkie than most. You just don't like his stlye,
but thats DIRT JR

THANKS WALTER AND TLEGIONS!!! I LIKE PUSHING BUTTONS ON THE NET..IT'S ALL IN FUN!!! METAL RULES!!! AND I LOVE TESTAMENT AND ALL THEIR SIDE PROJECTS!!! STILL UPDATING MY WEBSITE SO ALL THE PICS ARE BACK UP!!!

Down's Nola is a must have cd. god damn... first post I read on the testament side of UM and it's a bunch of narrow minded biased fucks bashing on something they know nothing about. How typical for the internet I know but shit.... on a testament board? go throw yourself down a flight of stairs and then download some of Down's Nola and feel american for once in your cushy assed life.

I like Nola more than II but II has some great moments such as Stained Glass Cross, and thanks for sticking up for dirt, Sadistik pulls his ignorance on everyone, turn and turn about, you, Sadistik are what give people in general a bad name, go back to the hate pit.

I fucking idolize Crowbar, I used to hate them, but it just grew on me, they are so fucking heavy!, Old COC is great too, but if you are going to by any Down cd NOLA is the one!