Downfall solo - Live

wtf is wrong with it people, the drummer does what he needs to do, the solo/keyboard sounded good, if you guys think its sloppy its probly the video quality thats sloppy not the playing. good stuff i wanna see kissing the shadows

if you'd take a metronome, you'd come to the end thats not the drummers, just the guitarrists fault. the 1st guitarrist should tune his guitar, ya sound on the keyboard is holy (or not holy) crap. the solo part was quit good. maybe the 1st guitarrist should buy some rhythm (if he has enough money, which i doubt)? :)

not saying that i'm better... just a straightforward feedback like you wanted!

greez, homer

Everyone in this video is playing out of sync with each other. The audio quality doesn't do it any favours though, so it is hard to tell how it really sounds. But I know for sure that the guitars and drums were out of sync about 80% of the time.

Was hard to hear anything due to the sucky audio quality.
Anyway, don't take it so hard what people say about the video, i've been in a few bands and the first band i was in we really had to practice more to get the stuff down.

Once you get shit in your face thats when you bite the bullet and take it more seriously (atleast for me.)