My COB Videos (T,L&S played first time)

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I'm still pretty much regretting it that I took the digi-cam along in the first place, next time I'll leave it home... 'cause I couldn't party as I filmed the best sections of each song!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I've had them since last summer, from the Sauna Open Air Metal Festival held in Ratinanniemi very close to where I live. Trashed, Lost & Strungout was played there the first time ever. I also got to meet Alexi...

These are the videos I have, each one lasts 15secs:

Chokehold: like an earthquake!!!
Silent Night, Bodom Night: chorus 2nd time
Bodom Beach Terror / Sixpounder: can't tell which song
Angels Don't Kill: x3: solo, keyboard, solo 2nd time
*Trashed, Lost & Strungout: didn't know this song, so disturbingly this video should start when it stops, it's the last solo, Alexi screaming his guitar
Deadnight Warrior: x2: mosh and solo
Bodom After Midnight: x3: chorus, solo and drums
Needled 24/7: x2: solo and that catchy melody
Everytime I Die: chorus 2nd time
Kissing the Shadows: x3: well these are not important
Hate Crew Deathroll: x2: there's a nice mosh but that's it
Downfall: x3: Alexi stops playing the song, people clap hands and stuff...

Just one question how do I get these to the net, someone should host them or something I guess, and is it legal and how much are you ready to pay. :)

'K stop fucking with me tough guys it was a joke, I was just offering them for you to see if there is any way to put them on the net or whatever term you want to use.

A live T,L&S video? Suppose I'll never get my hands on it???

Joonas Lehtonen:

I have about 60 live bootleg vids from CoB. I'll send them to you if you shave your head and eyebrows and film yourself doing so.

Justinschut said:
Selfish bastard :p

Yeah. Like it's your personal property. Listen man, Gavin, last summer was special because I was there, I can point out the place from my window here, and a month later I myself was all those things the song tells about... so it kinda has a special meaning to me. :erk: I need that live video. What do you want me to do, kill your grandma'? You sure won't get rid of me before giving it to me. :ill: If you've got it... :Spin:

Yeah, come on Gavin... Just share that one with us, just that one vid and everyone will stop bitching about your videos (if you stop bragging about how many rare videos you have :p)

gkelter said:
Joonas Lehtonen:

I have about 60 live bootleg vids from CoB. I'll send them to you if you shave your head and eyebrows and film yourself doing so.

Yah, do that and i'll upload the live TLAS :D:D:D

i've got the live tls video too. also, gavin doesn't really have that many live cob boots when compared to everyone else, gkelter has a ton more.. probably like 5 or 6 more live concerts, not just vids. also gavins a trader i think so if he doesn't want to share thats fine, people shouldn't really beg for vids, it takes time to get some of the stuff even trading.

i would probably share it but i'm pretty sure i put a bunch of vids on discs and i can't find them or i have it in some folder on my computer but its soo full of shit i can't find it. if i find it though i might put it up like i did the sixpounder @ wacken.