The new COB song

No, i cant wait for the new album, i want it :)

I hope the new cd really kicks ass, at least i hear one song is gonna be good.

yeah, i guess we have to wait another 2 month or whatever............. it sucks, but the most important thing is that the EP WILL come out one time.....

hmmm, who evers going to wacken or grasspop or watever, fucking record the new song !!

and the ep is delayed i think, well thats what SoB says :p

Yeah, what a clown, making the boldly idiotic statement that "the best Bodom song so far", for a song that you heard once, and live. If it is the best song so far, i owe you and apology, but lets not be making statements like that out of nowhere.

nikon87 said:
The EP is going to be released next monday , I am getting mine for sure ! :hotjump:

:lol:

I guess I will get mine next year.

Stores out here finally got Hatecrew Deathroll.

I will probably have to get it personally ordered at this cd shop in town. Like I did with Hatecrew and Hatebreeder

EndlessWhore said:
Yeah, what a clown, making the boldly idiotic statement that "the best Bodom song so far", for a song that you heard once, and live. If it is the best song so far, i owe you and apology, but lets not be making statements like that out of nowhere.

Oh, I state my feelings and suddenly I am an idiot? How utterly, asinine are you? That's often one criteria for spotting good songs - they make your spine shiver the first time you hear 'em. With COB favourites I am a bit exception since my favourite rallye is Triple Corpse Hammerblow (yep I like it more than any old COB song), a song that made itself to my top10 best songs list _right after the first hearing_. And it has stayed in the list after. The first impression is often crucial, no matter what sector of life we're talking about. If I come across a good song that blows my guts out I am definitely entitled to manifest it, without being called an idiot. And what does that song being played live has to do with its goodness or badness? If the song rocks live while not showing its best sides on record, why couldn't it still be the COB song I like the most? If you're the type who listens through albums dozens of times before having the courage to proclaim the song you like best, then hell don't come telling me that my statements are idiotic.

Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass.
-Frank Zappa