The new COB song

chameleon

Sep 27, 2003
Finland
I just came home from Sauna open air metal festival where Children of Bodom performed Trashed, Lost and Strungout live for the first time. And the reason I'm writing this thread is 'coz that song is so totally fucking amazing! The whole show was nice and and funny (my friend took pics, will give you url later) but the absolute climax (for me) was this new song, which is utterly incredible. Gsus you should all hear it!

Really incredible?!!! I can't wait to hear it. Did it have a good solo? Was it a fast or slow song??? TELL ME!@!!!!!

Fuck this system... I am writing the third reply now since the system threw me out (time out?) and then the post was lost (even though I logged in and followed the links).
But to the point...

Umm to describe the new song... It's pretty fcking fast, has many solo parts and absolutely killer riffs! Right after hearing the first few seconds of it I knew it's going to be a masterpiece and, in my case, the best COB song this far.

And about the show.. The setlist contained at least: Chokehold, Every Time I Die, Bodom Beach Terror (Alexi dedicated it to Nils Gustafsson, the suspect of Bodom murders), Hate Crew Deathroll, Silent Night, Bodom Night, Kissing the Shadows, Downfall, Needled 24/7, Angels Don't Kill, Trashed, Lost and Strungout !, Hate Me, Deadnight Warrior and Sixpounder.

Alexi had fun with the crowd (nice speaks) and Roope (man he rocks live) performed us a nice tapping lick on Alexi's request. Janne did his part fluently (he played us some Stratovarius and Nightwish too), as did Jaska and Henkka their share too. A successful show. Band had fun with the crowd and the songs had some nice seasonings.

whooo-hoooo!!!!!!! Yeah, sounds as if it kicks fucking ass. hope they'll perform it on Bang your head, too.......

Me too, i already asked a friend of mine at a record store to keep one for me if they run out before i get to the store! :) Hehe bad luck friday13th. Luckily i live in Finland!

According to Spinefarm, the release date for the upcoming Children Of Bodom Thrashed, Lost & Strungout EP has been delayed to Augusto 2nd.

???????????