T,L&S Lyrics - Japanese Edition

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
A friend told me he's got the Japanese version of the Trashed, Lost & Strungout ED/DVD and that the lyrics of the title song are inscribed on the cover of the album or on the booklet. How the fuck does no-one know about this? Anybody got that version, post the lyrics here!

He also told me he's probably got the In Your Face lyrics somewhere too, but I don't think many people have them.. Weird

Joonas Lehtonen said:
He also told me he's probably got the In Your Face lyrics somewhere too, but I don't think many people have them.. Weird

I have them too.

But

I was thinking as I was

washing my hair

if they were officially printed in the Japanese version...

why aren't they on the site...

<_<

Joonas Lehtonen said:
A friend told me he's got the Japanese version of the Trashed, Lost & Strungout ED/DVD and that the lyrics of the title song are inscribed on the cover of the album or on the booklet. How the fuck does no-one know about this? Anybody got that version, post the lyrics here!

You have a friend:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

The whole lyric question about COB makes me confused:

On every album, there are some lyrics printed, and most of them missing. However, at least on one unofficial site, there are lyrics to almost every COB song printed, and when I've listened to those songs, the lyrics seem quite correct. When asked about this, the former COB webmater just said "it's a mystery ;)" so I am really guessing that all COB songs have actual lyrics but for some weird reason Alexi doesn't want to publish them all.

yes,because poeple made fun of him for his lyrics he stoped puting them in the CD

Well he only put 1 song in SW so he's always been self conscious about them, he only started the vocals thing because the bassist dude left.

The bassist used to sing in IneartheD, then he moved away with his parents so Alexi started singing and writing the vocals instead, so he never grew up thinking "I want to be a lyricist", he just took the job, just like James Hetfield.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
don't believe anything this guy says.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
who? your boyfriend?