Download 2006

Cliche Kid

Not a goth kid
Jan 23, 2006
Yo...I saw the might Opeth in the UK last year...just wondering...what are the odds they would return for download 2006????

Only 3 bands confirmed so far for Download UK 2006. These are:

The Prodigy (Headliner)
Trivium
Bullet For My Valentine

Whatever anyone else may think, I believe that to be a kick-ass selection of bands :D

no offence but the new Prodigy sucks balls...everything they made after Fat of the land is pretty much shit...
I remeber those preety days when I was a kid who listened to stuff like Charlie and Poison...those were the days(off course back then I didn't understand what the songs were about)

If the Bloodstock lineup is better this year, I might think of going. As far as I remember, I only read of a couple of bands worth seeing then (Paradise Lost, CoB).

The Prodigy are awesome, and their recent stuff isn't that bad. Spitfire is my favourite Prodigy song ATM.

I saw Bullet For My Valentine live before they were famous, and they're really, really good. I was well impressed.

Although, that might have been to do with the fact that 18 Visionsn were next on, and they sucked major balls :lol: :erk: :lol:

Metallica have confirmed they are playing and I read something about a GNR original members reunion for the Download 2006 Festival.