Download a video of my band playing Eos Twilight

L0bster

OneTwo!
Feb 28, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
That kicked ass- but your singer was a cheeseball- and that opening growl sucked ass. Everyone else sounded tight though, so kudos!

Death's Acre said:
That kicked ass- but your singer was a cheeseball- and that opening growl sucked ass. Everyone else sounded tight though, so kudos!
Heh, well the opening growl was our drummer "communicating" with that crowd, and agreed, it sounds "Hmm".

That is pretty badass. I may be ordering your EP sometime when I aquire the money, because the rest of your stuff kicks it pretty hard as well.

Whew sounds professional! :D

The growls got better with time. The first ones suck but then they really kick ass!

For the past couple of weeks I've been listening to the four songs from your site and I find them very good. Especially Symbiotic, I really love the long solo in that one. I know one solo is done by Dan, but I'm not sure which. Anyway, I'm hoping for a full length album sometime in the future! :headbang:

Dan plays the last solo, just before his vocals. The metal-solo in the middle is done by Erik.
We will record more shite soon :) IF you want the real deal we have about 50 copies left of this demo, with nice packaging ;)