Download Festival Live Streaming

Lol!
Isn't that strange that every girl shows her boobs when a camera is near? Not that I don't like boobs, but its irritating.

i assume the stream is a duplicate from the display that shows on the huge screens ( beside of the stages for the people who are not so close to the stage to watch the musicians) so when girlies see themself on the screen, they flash there tits, hihi
:headbang:

i think the responsible guy for this cam has an special order though :lol:
on day one someone started this, and it became like a running gag :)

Lol!

Isn't that strange that every girl shows her boobs when a camera is near? Not that I don't like boobs, but its irritating.
BTW why is every girl that's on the screen at Download showing her boobs? I've been to quite a few Festivals and can't remember one (!) girl doing that... :loco:
;)
LOL Joker makes an appearance in the crowd.
Yeah, he was there yesterday also. Along with Michael Meyers and some other strange creatures. :zombie:
Festivals...Good times. :lol:

BTW: Regarding that whole stream thing: MTV Germany is broadcasting a shitload of gigs from Rock am Ring live on Television. That's quite cool as well. It was last weekend though but that has been done for a few years now.

There was a huge German rock band called "Böhse Onkelz" and at their latter gigs there was always this "tit-flashing" game with the cameras to keep the crowd entertained before the show started. :D

Sometimes the cameras would keep them focused until they finally did it... or someone else did it for them. ;)

Right now there's a re-run of two (so far) Pendulum tracks. Man, they rocked! They performed a cover of Master Of Puppets -> Instant tripple-boobs. :D

Fuck.. had to miss the end of journey but they were awesome!

Right now there's a re-run of two (so far) Pendulum tracks. Man, they rocked! They performed a cover of Master Of Puppets -> Instant tripple-boobs. :D

It's on now,im beginning to like these guys quite a bit actually, reminds of the prodigy.

let's go bloodhound gang on this biatch:

THE DRUMMER FOR DEF LEPPARD'S ONLY GOT ONE ARM

:headbang:

I got back from download a few hours ago, and fuck me was it hot.

Slipknot sucked bawlz I thought. I've never liked them but my mates kept telling me they were amazing live, so I went with an open mind and came out like ¯\(°_o)/¯ Joey Jordison was sloppy as shit aswell.

I was genuinly surprised with trivium to be honest they were realllllly good apart from Travis. Sylosis were intense, KSE were awesome although I got crushed cus I'm not particularly tall and heavilly built. God forbid were great aswell. Motley crue were fucking awesome. All of saturday was awesome. Dream theatre sounded shite from the little that I saw, although no one else I spoke to seemed to think that labrie fucking sucks.

Joe

I'm amazed by how much Down OWNED this festival. Fantastic performance allround, especially by Phil who looks/sounds just like he did back in the early 90s. I wonder which magic candy he's taking? All in all, he seems less coked up nowadays compared to a few years back.

Great setlist too. Stone the crow and Lifer being the highlights. I do however wish they'd throw in an occasional softer track, such as Learn from This Mistake or ..Nothing in Return. Now THAT'D be a fucking setlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed by how much Down OWNED this festival. Fantastic performance allround, especially by Phil who looks/sounds just like he did back in the early 90s. I wonder which magic candy he's taking? All in all, he seems less coked up nowadays compared to a few years back.

Great setlist too. Stone the crow and Lifer being the highlights. I do however wish they'd throw in an occasional softer track, such as Learn from This Mistake or ..Nothing in Return. Now THAT'D be a fucking setlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E18oypWKs

holy shit I didnt know they've played nothing in return live, I know on the first leg of the tour they didn't.