Download Festival Live Streaming

please....
AVPflying470.jpg

My fucking god Labrie is soooo bad!

Props to Petrucci tho, he's playing really well. Just absolutely ruined by Labrie's absolute lack of concern for the musical scale. Shame

You'd think after 18 years of being in dream theater singing he might actually know how to keep in key.

Öwen;8344026 said:
... know how to keep in key.
keep?
well, you can't keep what you never had....he'd have to accidently hit a not in key so he could KEEP/stay in key...

fucking embarassing...he should leave the stage and let petrucci or miyagi do the singing

I haven't watched any of this, but I just wanna say fuck yeah to everyone worshipping Journey (is it Steve Perry singing, or the new guy?) - I've really dug the band for years, and Neal Schon has always been one of my favorite guitarists (what a vibrato :worship: ), and honestly, while it's not their most acclaimed album, my favorite of theirs and IMO their most consistently good is "Raised on Radio," all the others are about 50% awesome, 50% disposable filler IMO :erk: But yeah, RoR is one of my all-time top-10 albums, definitely check it out! (especially the title track, that instrumental keyboard/guitar break is SOOOOOOOOOO fucking, I dunno, Steve Vai, or something, just really really good)

That solo fest was borderline unnecessary hahaha. They knew they wanted to keep LaBrie out for as long as they could though.

Anyone see the fat chick with the shirt EPIC FAIL written across the chest?? Hhahah

My fucking god Labrie is soooo bad!

Props to Petrucci tho, he's playing really well. Just absolutely ruined by Labrie's absolute lack of concern for the musical scale. Shame

spot on andy!
nice avatar...
i miss that picture .. so so much damn P.T 8

there's music,
theres talented musicians.
and then there's Dream Theater. great musicians; Terrible music.

I miss that guy in BD. He made the many hours of editing worth it. No more BD guy in 8! Its my homage to a fallen hero! haha

beatdetectivef.jpg