Download Festival Live Streaming

watching the highlights on the webcast, atm it's stone the crow - pepper's guitar is basically non-existent. saddens me a little bit.

watching the highlights on the webcast, atm it's stone the crow - pepper's guitar is basically non-existent. saddens me a little bit.

I posted this as few pages ago as well.. the left side of the audio got fucked somehow on the highlights.. it was not like that when it was on live this afternoon.

God. I now know that I am just old. I enjoy Tesla (a band that I never cared for) more than any other band I saw yesterday. I guess this means that my tolerance for most metal is just zero these days ... also the fact that I loved the Pendulum replay official classifies me as a wimp :)

And as I predicted: today there are much better looking chicks in the audience than yesterday ...

i think this opportunity is really cool,
i mean, its free, and its live.. i totally dig it,
and of course the sound quality isnt as good as on a "processed" dvd concert release,
though, i admit, the rockpalast are in better quality :))

but i dont care for that, i enjoy it that i can take a view glimpse when i want!
now waiting for journey and hoping that def leppard gets streamed too :))

i also watched the first songs of slipknot yesterday, and i liked it, and i think its cool that they finally got where they are now.
i loved there first (actually it was already the second) self titled album, and when i heard the old songs live yesterday (for example, wait and bleed), i got goosebumps, that was great,
i probably havnt listen to any slipknot since the last 5 years, but back then, their cd was on heavy rotation in my car stereo :)))

Black Stone Cherry :)

Too bad their second album was so watered down compared to the first one (the Nickelback/3 Doors Down... hell... Bon Jovi effect)... still good live act.

great band and WHAT A SOUND....waiting for Dream theater though.It will be fun cause they have so little time.They ll play like 2 songs from the last album and done,HAHAAHA