Download Festival Live Streaming

Well I can actually hear some guitars for Slipknot which is better than just about all the others clips I've watched so far. Still a pretty lousy sound though, Download needs to bring Rockpalast over to handle their webcasts.

Corey sounds fucking rubbish though.

Haha look how stylish they are now compared to their old jumpsuit days. Must be all that money from Hot Topic, haha. Ah, I admit it, I liked their first album.

That snare sounds like he grabbed it from a 14 year olds tama swinsgstar kit from a garage on his way to the gig and forgot to tune it and take the duct tape off.

I'm generally not really 'demanding' whatsoever when it comes to such webcasts since I think they are cool and they allow you to 'be there' somehow. However I have to say Slipknot's sound sucks. All you can hear basically is vocals (Is it only me or has he sung better already?) and a snare. I guess that rubbish is supposed to be a guitar but you really have to know the riffs to recognice them.
Anyway, still think the Webcast is cool. :)

Talking about Slipknot: It must be a real PITA to travel with all these stage elements on a Festival tour. I mean it's a must for a Club tour but in a Festival setting it sure makes things more complicated.

BTW why is every girl that's on the screen at Download showing her boobs? I've been to quite a few Festivals and can't remember one (!) girl doing that... :loco:

[...] 4 useless wastes of space and mixer channels.
Only a sound-guy could see it that way... ;) However I don't think they waste any mixer channels on the percussions since I can't see any mics on them. (There's three cameras on one of them if that matters. :loco: )

well that camera man sure knows how to capture the crowd :( lol.. what a anti-climax, but cool performance over all..

WHO THE FUCK ARE PENDELIUM?????? MAIN STAGE?? The singer is not singing at all... after 10minutes!
And the guitarist? What the fuck is he playing? A guitar hero's guitar?

My guess is a Ztar by Starr Labs.

Ztar

Jind