Download Festival Live Streaming

I must say that I am thoroughly unimpressed with all the bands so far. Most of them seem really lazy and un-enthusiastic on stage.

And am I the only one thinking that the boobs will get MUCH better once Def Leppard and the other 80s bands are gonna come out? Hardrock chicks vs. repulsive Alterna-Bitches :D

God, I feel ashamed everytime Anselmo opens his mouth to address the audience ... urg. I guess it doesn't matter when you are drunk and in the audience, but jeez, after 20 years he should be able to do better than "This song is for everybody out there!" ...

God, I feel ashamed everytime Anselmo opens his mouth to address the audience ... urg. I guess it doesn't matter when you are drunk and in the audience, but jeez, after 20 years he should be able to do better than "This song is for everybody out there!" ...

fuck that dude, Phil is awesome and so is Down!

Yeah, I guess my mind is too simple, because I felt very much entertained.

No, let's scratch that - I felt moved.

In fact, I almost shed a tear when "Stone The Crow" came on.

Guess, I'm not only simple minded but also a pussy...

aww was hoping for more songs from their previous album which in my opinion is their best - song writing wise. I'm not into the first album much anymore. But their other 2 are favourites of mine.

Other than that they had the best sound I've heard yet on this thing... as far as I can tell anyway. Can't believe DOWN only got 50 minutes. They should be headlining.

iamandy & slashvanyoung: haha, I thought it was the most horrible shit I've seen in a long while. Then again, I could never get into the music of Down and think it's just uninspired drug-jams. But to each their own, as always. :)

Yeah, I can't help but chuckle at the reaction these American redneck yokels are getting from a bunch of suave, sophisticated Europeans :D

It's just music that comes straight from the heart and nutsack. It's honest and you can feel that. No need to over-think it...

In my book, that's way less profane than some pseudo-smart act talking and singing out of their asses.

And ones always longing for what you can't have... So that Nola spirit probably intrigues our sophisticated asses. *cough, cough*