Download Festival Live Streaming

Epic it is!!! Damned, I just listened some FNM cd's a few days ago, and re-discovered them. So a big thanks to the topic starter for sharing the link to Download!!

I watched it since Korn, I think I saw 20 pairs or more :lol:

:) Is that the highscore then?
I'll be watching it all tomarrow, life sucks when you got "kissing disease" or what ever it's called.Cant play guitar I get fatigued after 2 riffs or so and cant even talk without it feeling like a small irish guy is crawling up my throat.

So I might aswell look at some lucky dudes :)

to be completely honest i never listened to this band before this. Now i'm interested in checking further..

what should i start with?

that was really cool!! :headbang:

I saw KSE and I have to say that they did a very good show, was it me or Adam's guitar was missing for almost the whole set?!? anyone else noticed this?

FTM was totally awsome... :OMG:

I'd relly love to see them on sunday here in Milan but I have to play with my band opening for a quite big band and I really can't miss it...hope they'll be back soon! :)

can't wait to see Devil Driver, Hatebreed, Down and Slipknot tomorrow! :p

Saw a little bit of Korn and all of FNM. I thought that for a live stream the overall production was pretty class. The sound was pretty good for most of it and the video was great too.

Just had a peek @ Ripper's solo band playing... yeah... The Ripper :lol:

I think I spotted Dave Ellefson on bass and Chris Caffery on one of the guitars. That drummer looked damn familiar, too.

Looks like a fun afternoon with DevilDriver, Hatebreed and the mighty Down in a row.

wut, why has dragon force got a cross on the streaming?!

f2owa0.jpg