Download my album 'Invent the Universe' for free! (Instrumental, Progressive, Djent)

C2Aye

has the groove.
Jul 11, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Hey guys! I've posted a few times here with the odd track here and there or for my previous releases. Anyway, my new album 'Invent the Universe' is up on my Bandcamp page for free download or for pay what you want!

This is the tracklisting for the album:

1) Invent the Universe
2) Grand Unification (feat. David Maxim Micic)
3) Expansion
4) Baryogenesis
5) Particles Collide (feat. Plini)
6) Nucleosynthesis (Interlude)
7) Recombination
8) Dark Ages
9) Formation
10) Pale Blue Dot

Aaaaand this is the cover!

Invent%20the%20Universe%20Cover%20%282%29.jpg

Please let me know what you think of it all and be sure to give the Facebook page a like! http://www.facebook.com/SithuAyeMusic

Cheers

Sithu

Hey Sithu. I'm a big fan of yours. Your recordings are my favorites of this past year. They really connected with me for some reason. I'm still getting used to this last one. But, it seems really good so far. Thanks.

My only criticism is that I hear a couple of rhythms that sound a lot like a couple of Dream Theater songs. Not a big deal, they cop other bands all the time. I never noticed that influence before in a real obvious way. I think it just happens when you write spontaneously, those things just pop out of your subconscious. Now they are part of a new song.

One time a new song popped in my head when I was driving home. I had to keep it playing in my mind until I get home. Before I could turn the radio off a commercial played the main riff to Clapton's Layla. Sure as shit, when I got my sketch parts laid down I had copied that melody pretty much note for note. I didn't realize it until later, it was too late and that part couldn't be taken out.