Download

My favourite song!!!!!
Pretty cool sound-and i can hear difference....
:) Backgrounds like Stalingrad............
Dan,congratulations! Its better than "I"
Aha-solo is different too!!!! I like crashes sound-its soft.......
It rocks!

Wow, I loved the original and this is *even* better. Really awesome... Nightfall Overture really intrigues me, but I've no idea what'd be the best payment method for a creditcard-less person like me. Does this.. giro transfer (?) exist in Sweden, and I wonder if it works internationally?

fireangel are you into the band, before the Dawn?

whats nightfall? never heard of them

fireangel are you into the band, before the Dawn?

whats nightfall? never heard of it or the band Nightingale from Dan cuz I looked for the band, but the only thing I find is the labeled like this,"Night In Gale" Im not sure if it's dan's band, any help for this pitiful soul.........

Yep, I like Before The Dawn very much (you mean the Finnish one, right?). And about the other bands, you seem a little confused ;)
Night In Gales is another band. Dan´s band is called Nightingale. Check the homepage: http://nightingale.ultimatemetal.com
And their latest album is called "Nightfall Overture" (but there is also a song called like that). Gurgelguff is Tom Nouga is Dag Swanö is Dan´s brother and a band member.

How did you find this forum then?

thanx for clearing that up :D yes the finnish band,(before the dawn), its just that I feel like im the only one that knows the band.

no, you´re not the only one, I know many people who like them, too, and have seen several gigs of them aswell. They´re really cool =) I´m curious about the new line-up, haven´t seen them on stage so far. Do you also know about the spin-off bands, like Dark Filth Fraternity and The Colllision?

(sorry for off-topic everyone else..)