Dr Hatelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the devil)

Nofaith.Nobelief

God Is Dead
Mar 4, 2007
Ypsilanti, MI
www.myspace.com
How is everyone doing? Im new on here, but in no way am I new to metal. LONG time fan. My favorites are Deicide, Venom, Slayer, Exodus, Hate Plow, Endless, Thorazine, Decapitated, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Vital Remains, Cannibal Corpse, and on and on and on.

I am the vocalist for a death metal band that just cant seem to get going, and I am open to anyone in the michigan area who needs a brutal death metal vocalist capable of low growls, higher screams, thrash vocals, and just plain demon possessed sounds, who wants to do some blasphemous brutal hate filled death metal.

I work in customer service, and to be able to be so overly nice and reasonable on the phone, it makes me overly angry outside of work...Basically an unreasonably awful asshole.

A few things that make me want to end it all:

1. Current day mosh pits - When did the pit become a huge open circle of retards flailing their arms and legs around like fools? What you have is a bunch of idiots 10 feet from any other idiot, swinging random punches and kicks. The dude who wants to step into the pit for little "friendly" abuse as he listens to the show, now gets kicked in the face and ruins the whole damn show for him. What the fuck? Bring back the real pits, not the retarded flailing dance show that this hardcore bullshit has leaked into metal.

2. Deathcore, Metalcore, and all the other bullshit "cores." Hey core...get the hell out of metal. Aside from Roadrunner records (who gets rich off the bullshit) and all the senseless kids who insist on buying the trash, no one wants you. You are ruining metal at its CORE.

3. Emo Death Metal. Ok...I got a promotional CD of a band called Threat Signal. I put it in, and it was blowing me away. The guitars were crushing and the vocals were brutal. A nice range too. And then...he starts with his emo singing. What? Ok, I know that emo is finding it's way into hardcore. Who cares, let it destroy hardcore. It is also finding it's way into metalcore. Great, let it decay away at metalcore. Let it fester like some holy disease, eating at it's soul. But now it is stepping into death metal and other froms of extreme metal. Who the hell is letting this happen? Who the hell listens to death metal and emo? Why the hell hasn't every emo kid offed themselves yet? It seems more and more you hear some extreme metal start out great, then the chorus kicks in, and it sounds like britney spears jumped on the mic.

Hey emo...Get the hell out of our pits and get the hell out of our music.

Those are three of the ever growing list of things I truly can't stand.

Just for the hell of it...

4. All these bullshit energy drinks. Everyone is running around drinking them like they do a damn thing. Come on. They do nothing. They are pointless. They are trendy, and they taste like shit.

Something I like: Penn and Teller's Bullshit on Showtime.

Drop bombs not blossoms.
Ric.

Totally agree about these "moshpits". The sadest thing is that some "old" bands encourage or request the audience to mosh. It just seems like they are trying to apppeal a young audience ( and forget about the old fans ) They didn´t do that 10-20 years ago and they know, that we know, that they didn´t so it just seems retarded and really stupid. ( No bandname mentioned! )

How is everyone doing? Im new on here, but in no way am I new to metal. LONG time fan. My favorites are Deicide, Venom, Slayer, Exodus, Hate Plow, Endless, Thorazine, Decapitated, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Vital Remains, Cannibal Corpse, and on and on and on.

I am the vocalist for a death metal band that just cant seem to get going, and I am open to anyone in the michigan area who needs a brutal death metal vocalist capable of low growls, higher screams, thrash vocals, and just plain demon possessed sounds, who wants to do some blasphemous brutal hate filled death metal.

I work in customer service, and to be able to be so overly nice and reasonable on the phone, it makes me overly angry outside of work...Basically an unreasonably awful asshole.

A few things that make me want to end it all:

1. Current day mosh pits - When did the pit become a huge open circle of retards flailing their arms and legs around like fools? What you have is a bunch of idiots 10 feet from any other idiot, swinging random punches and kicks. The dude who wants to step into the pit for little "friendly" abuse as he listens to the show, now gets kicked in the face and ruins the whole damn show for him. What the fuck? Bring back the real pits, not the retarded flailing dance show that this hardcore bullshit has leaked into metal.

2. Deathcore, Metalcore, and all the other bullshit "cores." Hey core...get the hell out of metal. Aside from Roadrunner records (who gets rich off the bullshit) and all the senseless kids who insist on buying the trash, no one wants you. You are ruining metal at its CORE.

3. Emo Death Metal. Ok...I got a promotional CD of a band called Threat Signal. I put it in, and it was blowing me away. The guitars were crushing and the vocals were brutal. A nice range too. And then...he starts with his emo singing. What? Ok, I know that emo is finding it's way into hardcore. Who cares, let it destroy hardcore. It is also finding it's way into metalcore. Great, let it decay away at metalcore. Let it fester like some holy disease, eating at it's soul. But now it is stepping into death metal and other froms of extreme metal. Who the hell is letting this happen? Who the hell listens to death metal and emo? Why the hell hasn't every emo kid offed themselves yet? It seems more and more you hear some extreme metal start out great, then the chorus kicks in, and it sounds like britney spears jumped on the mic.

Hey emo...Get the hell out of our pits and get the hell out of our music.

Those are three of the ever growing list of things I truly can't stand.

Just for the hell of it...

4. All these bullshit energy drinks. Everyone is running around drinking them like they do a damn thing. Come on. They do nothing. They are pointless. They are trendy, and they taste like shit.

Something I like: Penn and Teller's Bullshit on Showtime.

Drop bombs not blossoms.
Ric.

Holy smokes dude u should be an author with all that writing! Welcome to UM!