Dragon Guardian - Destiny of the Sacred Kingdom

I tried to listen to it! My eyes glazed over. I can't concentrate on it for some reason. It all runs together after about 45 seconds.

Didn't someone mention "Dragon Metal"? If Power Metal is getting a subdivision, Dragon Metal is it.

Possibly me. I've been throwing that term around for a looooong time (usually in reference to Rhapsody), and I'm sure others use it too.

You may have missed my rambling in some other thread about Dragon Metal, Wizard Metal, Forest Metal, Water Metal, Warrior Metal, Ocean Metal, Sword Metal, Battle Metal, Space Metal, Scrap Metal, Warhammer Metal, Swamp Metal, Desert Metal...the list is endless.

Possibly me. I've been throwing that term around for a looooong time (usually in reference to Rhapsody), and I'm sure others use it too.

You may have missed my rambling in some other thread about Dragon Metal, Wizard Metal, Forest Metal, Water Metal, Warrior Metal, Ocean Metal, Sword Metal, Battle Metal, Space Metal, Scrap Metal, Warhammer Metal, Swamp Metal, Desert Metal...the list is endless.

LOL you forgot ALIEN METAL

Playing for keeps. Jacksonville based Djent/hardcore - look for them on a future FMS show :)

the section at 3:20 just screams "PRODUCTION VALUE!!!" from the movie Super 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Electric Dragon. That sounds awesome. Or like something you would battle in Shadow of the Colossus!

Electric Dragon? Hey, that may actually make for a bad-ass name for another power metal band! :D

Granted, this is cheesy as hell, but hey, there are times I like cheese with my metal as much as I like cheese with my burgers. ;)

Electric Dragon? Hey, that may actually make for a bad-ass name for another power metal band! :D

Granted, this is cheesy as hell, but hey, there are times I like cheese with my metal as much as I like cheese with my burgers. ;)

That's what I was thinking. Be on the look for Electric Dragon's debut in 2012!

Will the real Electric Dragon please stand up? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

The ongoing saga of Dragon Battles would be awesome - but make sure the BCS doesn't get involved, or computers will get involved in the voting, and Good Dragon of Msimira will get screwed out of a title shot because of some weird paradigm and 0.015 BCS points.

What about Dessert Metal?

ninaandicecream.jpg

"Oh God.. so metal..."

Seriously - is there anything more metal than a brain freeze from scarfing a Brownie Sundae too quickly - or the burned tongue sensation from a too-hot roasted marshmallow s'more?

As for Capt. Crunch Inspired Cereal Metal... isn't that just a blend of Speed/Thrash?