Eminemforce

Whoever had the idea to put these two together is somewhat of a genius. That was awesome. :lol:

And by the way, there are Eminem songs that are much superior to Dragonforce songs. I am not a rap/hiphop fan by any means, but just saying...

I will admit though, today I felt the urge to listen to some Dragonforce. Even though I went from really enjoying the band way back then to barely being able to stand hearing about them, I seem to have missed a few of the good tracks. Can't do it for much longer than a few songs, though...

Yeah Ultra Beatdown is a really cool album. Some great tunes on there that are very underrated. people just say it's Dragonforce it all sounds the same but that album had some diversity believe it or not. Not saying it was like slow or anything but it had slower less happy and more interesting parts whilst it still had all teh regular 'force trademarks intact, but it had those differences as well which are completely overlooked.

Yeah Ultra Beatdown is a really cool album. Some great tunes on there that are very underrated. people just say it's Dragonforce it all sounds the same but that album had some diversity believe it or not. Not saying it was like slow or anything but it had slower less happy and more interesting parts whilst it still had all teh regular 'force trademarks intact, but it had those differences as well which are completely overlooked.

Agreed.
Ultra Beatdown is very solid.
No reason any previous to their popularity fan of DF should have an issue with that album. To be honest, I think its far superior to Inhuman Rampage.

Couldn't get through more than a minute of that. Terrible. Fuck Dragonforce and Eminem both.

Back in High School I used to listen to Eminem, can't lie. But I just don't like his stuff that much any more.

I can say this: he is a great rapper. His lyrics and flows are always better than most. But there's something about his material post Eminem Show that annoys me. The production, or the choruses, or the "hooks". Just not a fan. If I could just get a "verses only" album, that would be best.

I can say this: he is a great rapper. His lyrics and flows are always better than most. But there's something about his material post Eminem Show that annoys me. The production, or the choruses, or the "hooks". Just not a fan. If I could just get a "verses only" album, that would be best.

It's so funny that this thread came up... last week I revisited The Marshall Mathers LP and great memories came to mind. The album came out around the time I had moved with my family to the US. I already liked some metal, but immediately loved this album. It actually helped me quite a bit in a certain ways (it's not the easiest to get used to the American teenage lifestyle). It still has somewhat of a special place in my collection believe it or not.

It's so funny that this thread came up... last week I revisited The Marshall Mathers LP and great memories came to mind. The album came out around the time I had moved with my family to the US. I already liked some metal, but immediately loved this album. It actually helped me quite a bit in a certain ways (it's not the easiest to get used to the American teenage lifestyle). It still has somewhat of a special place in my collection believe it or not.

Ha, weird. Last week the track 'Marshall Mathers' came up in my shuffle and got me back into that album for a few days straight.