Dragonforce and Heavenly

You seem to be forgetting the fact that I have been down there since. Cast your mind back just a couple of months. Can you do that? :p

And I'm already planning a trip there very soon. As I know a couple of people down there I will be going frequently next year aswell.

By the way, you are most welcome to join us!!! :kickass:

Dream Thief said:
You seem to be forgetting the fact that I have been down there since. Cast your mind back just a couple of months. Can you do that? :p

And I'm already planning a trip there very soon. As I know a couple of people down there I will be going frequently next year aswell.

By the way, you are most welcome to join us!!! !:kickass:
I thank you kindly sir!!!! :Spin:

PRESS RELEASE
Recording of new album commenced -
Debut Japanese tour confirmed - London show confirmed

New Album
London based extreme power metallers DragonForce have started work on the follow up to their debut album 'Valley Of The Damned' released earlier this year.

The majority of the recording is taking place at Thin Ice Studios, Virginia Water, Surrey, England with producer Karl Groom, while all the guitars are being recorded at Herman Li's own private studio in West London.
Herman Li (guitars), Z.P. Theart (vocals), Sam Totman (guitars),
& Vadim Pruzhanov (keyboards) have now been joined by new bassist Adrian Lambert, and drummer David Mackintosh (also with Bal-Sagoth).

Said guitarist Herman Li "We are working hard every day in the studio, and I can tell you that the new album will exceed the boundaries of melodic, speed power metal"

The new, as yet untitled album will be released on the Noise Records label on March 22nd.

Japan Tour
The band head out on their debut Japanese tour late January 2004 as special guests of German legends Helloween.

The tour dates are:
Saturday 31st Jan: Fukuoka / Zepp Fukuoka
Monday 2nd Feb: Nagoya / Diamond Hall
Tuesday 3rd Feb: Osaka / Namba Hatch
Thursday 5th Feb: Tokyo / AX

"We are proud to be invited to play Japan with only one album under our belt, and we just can't wait to bring our brand of over-the-top hyper speed live performance to our Japanese fans" comments Li.

From Japan the band travel to Taiwan for promotional duties.

London Show
Upon returning from S.E. Asia, DragonForce will play a one-off, pre-album release show at London's Underworld on Friday 13th Feb. '04 with special guests, French symphonic power metal band and label mates Heavenly.