Dragonforce are teh best !

inhe

Jun 25, 2006
Just wanted to get everyones attention.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tqYjqyHnVNs

Is it just me or is that solo like 200% normal speed?

I've never really listened to dragonforce, but since i saw the "bet you cant play this" with hermal li and the other guy I can say that I'm not really impressed by them.

So you dragonforce fans or w/e, wtf is up with that solo? Sounds like sega mega drive metal! :rolleyes:

Fragonforce is cool, but ALOT of there songs sound the same, they can get lame pretty fast.

But Im seeing them on the 24th :D:D:D

This thread was to show that they sawked kawk, so stop liking them!

I love Dragonforce. They suck Herman and Sam SUCK live though.

If you go see them, DO NOt expect to hear those solos played the same. :erk:

That's the matter : even if " Through the Fire & Flames " is an excellent song, EVERY OTHER FUCKIN ONE is BORING and BADASS.

But I've never heard anybody playing that fast. Herman's a mutant.

Nerve said:
That's the matter : even if " Through the Fire & Flames " is an excellent song, EVERY OTHER FUCKIN ONE is BORING and BADASS.

But I've never heard anybody playing that fast. Herman's a mutant.

Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Michael Angelo Batio
Yngwie Malmsteen
John Petrucci
Buckethead
Shawn Lane
Jason Becker

??

Seriously, Herman Li plays 16th notes at about 200bpm max in every song, those guys ^ destroy him. And as I said, they both suck live.

Exactly. It's not cool to be on stage drunk, it's fucking stupid, ESPECIALLY when they have to pull of those solos live, WHICH THEY CAN'T. Their reputation is dropping rapidly.

<-Warheart-> said:
Exactly. It's not cool to be on stage drunk, it's fucking stupid, ESPECIALLY when they have to pull of those solos live, WHICH THEY CAN'T. Their reputation is dropping rapidly.

I know, and I hate that. I think they're just gonna turn off more people to metal in the way Metallica did by selling out. They had a lot of potential, but they're just screwing themselves over. :cry:

Don't mind them, pretty average though, and they use a lot of studio trickery to make their solos sound good. They actually realllllly average musicians!
One of them is a New Zealander though so thats always good!!!
And what are you bitches moaning about being drunk and performing? Who gives a fuck if tripping acid or peaking on E, as long as you pull of the show well enough... Alexi, Dimebag and many others have a few before rocking out on stage !