Drawn

It's really hard to find any info out about this band. Are they still together?? As far as I can tell, they haven't released anything since 1999, and they aren't featured on the Prophecy Productions "Artists" page anymore. Do they have another label or something??

Anyway, I want to check them out. The only song I've heard by them is "Mary Gold" - which album/MCD is this off?? That song was pretty good. Which is their best CD?? I've heard 1 of them is a bit weird. I'd be looking for something closer to In The Woods, as I've seen a few comparisons to them.

Thanks

There are indeed little information about the current status of the band. It seems nobody knows if they're still together, so I suppose you could call the inactive for the moment...

The song Marygold is from their only full-length album "A New World?". They have released to my knowledge another ep called "Plan Be". I've heard something about another, self-titled ep but I'm not sure if they meant Plan Be or a different release. I, for one, have never seen anything else other than the two releases I mentioned. Both albums are extremely good, especially if you are a fan of In The Woods. The one I prefer the most is the full-length, but if you can, get them both. They surely worth it. Besides the musical connections with In The Woods, they have a common member and, furthermore, Synne Diana sang in some songs of Drawn. As I said if you love ITW, you'll also love this band. You might also want to check Green Carnation, another great band...

That's all....