Aphrodisiac

Kveldssanger

Black Adder leads us all
Jan 24, 2002
Unseen University
Visit site
If any of you have heard of this band which a noise project of Svein-Egil from Fleurety, I wonder if you know where I could find their album "Nonsense Chamber" or if it is even available anywhere.

once again your taste rules ;)
well i guess nowhere :cry: I'm also looking for it and even though i *know* i will never find it I keep dreaming -foolishly enough- :cry:
the only track i have was the one on the "presumed guilty" misanthropy compilation.Lux et tenebraum (i killed the title :p )I had also created a thread about it on the General music discussion forum last December but got no astonishing results :(

have you perhaps looked in audiogalaxy ???? foolishly enough i never did... skata :)

I never used the audiogalaxy, but i've searched WinMX and I found nothing. I've also searched ebay frequently, but no results there either. The problem with the album was that it was released by Elfenblut, which was a sub-label of Misanthropy and I don't know if they're still active. One more album that is amazingly difficult to find....Sometimes I wish I was born about a decade earlier so I could buy all this stuff when they were released..Damn

I guess all the misanthropy sub-labels quit when misanthropy stopped,but i'm not really sure...
Anyway,today that my brother reinstalled this devilish thing called audiogalaxy I checked for Aphrosidiac and there were some songs,but i have no clue which belonged to them,since some titles were toooo pop to be Aphrodisiac.Besiddes,none of them was available for download.... Ton poulo pali :cry:

btw,pane kai oi Opeth :cry:
~suicidal~ :p

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
If any of you have heard of this band which a noise project of Svein-Egil from Fleurety, I wonder if you know where I could find their album "Nonsense Chamber" or if it is even available anywhere.
Check Prophecy's on-line store... it's there and it's available only for 5 Euros!!!!! Don't hesitate to order...