Aphrodisiac

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
I am talking about a band you dirty minds! :p

Ok,this was a band from Norway...I think some members from Dodheimsgard were participating,yet i can't remember for sure.
Btw,they have nothing to do with metal.It was rather an ambient/noise(?) project which released a CD called "Nonesense Chamber" on Elfenblut ( a division of Misanthropy records or sth like that anyway) back in 1998(?). Also an edited version of track called "Lux et Tenebrae" was included on the Misanthropy rec compilation "Presumed Guilty"... and this the only track i have heard from them...
Has anyone heard their Cd?? I would like to have some info...

hehe good point,BUT
I don't know about you dear Nevermore maniac,but at least I (as a proud opethian :p ) like to broaden my music horizons .... :devil: :p
and after all it was somehow relevant,DHG are indeed metal!
:cool:

Yesterday i got Still Life by opeth. did this broaden my music horizons?

Heard it over two times. Fell asleep four times during that audition.:lol:

:mad: WHAAAAT??? You must be joking (otherwise i'll never talk to you again nastymetalized nevermorian...

and btw,
You are ruining my Aphrodisiac thread :waaah:

Np: NON metalmusic.crucify me! :p :p

:D

Originally posted by Melancholia
:mad: WHAAAAT??? You must be joking (otherwise i'll never talk to you again nastymetalized nevermorian...

and btw,
You are ruining my Aphrodisiac thread :waaah:

Np: NON metalmusic.crucify me! :p :p

:D
:lol: :lol: actually i hmmm.... how can i put it... *coughs*:eek: actually*scratches head* ehm... i...

i liked it.

ouf! there I said it!!:lol: :loco:

phew.... kai eixa arxisei na nomizo oti tha sfaxtoume :D

ematha (mallon diavasa hehe) oti sou aresoun kai oi In The Woods... Den to perimena auto apo esena (me tin kali enoia to leo hehe )

Ti glitwsa etsi?:lol:

To omnio einai tromero. apo ta agapimena mou album tou eidous.

Kati pou ithela na sou pw. To site sou exei poli mikra grammata. Enas ilikiwmenos (san emena) prepei na exei megethintiko fako gia na to diavasei. tis kritikes apo mousiki de xerw sxedon tipota apo oti kritikareis. all mou aresei i roi tou logou sou. alla poli katathliptiki eisai vre paidaki mou. nea kopela! cheer!:D :D

na to po apla,exo psixosi me tous In The Woods... =))))

euxaristo poli gia ta kala sou logia :) hmm ilikiwmenos 25 xronon??? :lol: ta parapona sto guestbook tou site kai ston Kuntz (it is his site actually --------->auto de mou vgaine sta ellinika...) :D

:)

na to po apla,exo psixosi me tous In The Woods... =))))

euxaristo poli gia ta kala sou logia :) hmm ilikiwmenos 25 xronon??? :lol: ta parapona sto guestbook tou site kai ston Kuntz (it is his site actually --------->auto de mou vgaine sta ellinika...) :D

:)
Einai diki tou i istoselida!:lol: :lol: ax neolaia! pote tha mathei na xrisimopoiei swsta tin toso plousia glwassa mas!:lol: :p

Tin kanw! Tha eimai agathi, an goustareis. perna! Tha foraw mplouza Opeth hehe. Mallon Nevermore! Makrimaniki, mavri, me periodia pisw. Ektos an meneis ektoa Athinwn.

I'm a DarkTranquillitian,too and an Opethian,In the woodian blah blah :)

metalized@ have fun! (mallon you are having fun right now anyway) ...hmm...ta exo kopsei ta nixtoperpatimata :eek:

Still none has replied to my aphrodisiac questions :cry:

Heard it over two times. Fell asleep four times during that audition.

STILL LIFE is awesome Metalized, you take that back.

If you want to broaden your musical horizons a little bit, have a listen to Dead Can Dance.

Ok. I'll step up to the plate and answer your questions::

Has anyone heard their Cd??

No. :D

:lol:

Originally posted by Trapped

STILL LIFE is awesome Metalized, you take that back.

If you want to broaden your musical horizons a little bit, have a listen to Dead Can Dance.

learn greek dude! and then read the next of the posts!!!

I'm a DarkTranquillitian,too and an Opethian,In the woodian blah blah :)

metalized@ have fun! (mallon you are having fun right now anyway) ...hmm...ta exo kopsei ta nixtoperpatimata :eek:

Still none has replied to my aphrodisiac questions :cry:
kala loipon. isws kanena prwino, se kamia paidiki xara!!!:D :lol: :loco:

hehe your nickname sounds familair ;)
How was your metal-walk this morning??? :D

Trapped@ our metal-grandpa metalized was joking hehe

maybe we should stop writing in greek...:rolleyes: