Fleurety

Kveldssanger

Black Adder leads us all
Jan 24, 2002
Unseen University
Visit site
I consider them to be among the top 5 bands of the country, but I haven't heard anything new about them since the release of "Department of Apocalyptic Affairs". Any information as to what are their plans... I know Svein-Egil must be busy with DHG but I'd hate to see one of the few truly avant-garde bands to split up...

yeah! Fleuerty is one of the best norwegian band :D and i'm curious about Fleuerty? as i know they had problems with label, but what's going now?

btw: about your location and status Kveldssanger - DISCWORLD ROX!!!

Fleurety maniac here!!!!:wave:
Well Fleurety exist since 1992 and they only have 2 albums (also 1 ep 1 MCD and 1 demo)........
"Min tid..." was released on '95 (or '96?) and "Department..." in 2000.
So maybe we will have to wait 3 or 4 years again...... But -for sure- it would worth the wait...... ;)

Fleurety maniac here!!!!:wave:
Well Fleurety exist since 1992 and they only have 2 albums (also 1 ep 1 MCD and 1 demo)........
"Min tid..." was released on '95 (or '96?) and "Department..." in 2000.
So maybe we will have to wait 3 or 4 years again...... But -for sure- it would worth the wait...... ;)

Originally posted by slayer81
I know only that Kimberly Goss from Sinergy visited on their demos i quess doing vocals..not sure, but this what i have heard..
She said before she have been playing with them once a gig..

:eek: Kimberly Goss with Fleurety?????? She is not at the demos for sure...... I don't know about "Min tid shal kome" if she sings there cause I don't have this album......
But anyway I doubt about that......

that's right... she isn't at the demos for sure, becuse she was 15 or something and she lived in the USA when Fleuerty done demos and debut album... she played with Dimmu and Ancient...

Well.. as far as i remember she was at least friends with Fleurety guys when she lived in Norway.
And NOT SURE, but remembering that she said she has played ONE GIG with them just for SESSION...so don´t get me wrong!:p

I know, i know, she played with Ancient, Dimmu`s and Therion...:p

Blaah.. this started to bother me, so maybe it`s better go to Sinergy`s forum and ask staright this " Fleurety thing " straight from her, since she regurlary posts there. I´m not gonna start argue with you:p

Originally posted by slayer81
Well.. as far as i remember she was at least friends with Fleurety guys when she lived in Norway.
And NOT SURE, but remembering that she said she has played ONE GIG with them just for SESSION...so don´t get me wrong!:p

as i know Fleuerty didn't played any shows...