draws for the new album??

ThE mYsTiCaL pOtAtO

New Metal Member
May 7, 2004
hey, in hte news section they say they want us to draw some black/white pictures for the new album and the say this..."Think Rainbow's "Long live rock n' roll" and you'll get the idea on what we're after!" what's this?? anyone knows???

:confused: :confused:

longliverocknroll.jpg

Please do, I saw the NIN guys southparkised and that was cool.. Lets see Opeth :)
P.S - Rainbow's album cover hey... hmmm anyone remember the beatles: Revolver? ;)

Well if you're going to have Per you might as well have Steve Wilson too. Oh and while you're at it, why not draw Andy Sneap and Anders too for good measure.

None of them have played any concert with Opeth as members or guest musicians and Mikael doesn't want them to be members of the band. Wilson is just the producer, however much he can contribute to the band, and he would look ugly even in the drawings! ;-)

Bleakest Harvest said:
Well if you're going to have Per you might as well have Steve Wilson too. Oh and while you're at it, why not draw Andy Sneap and Anders too for good measure.
That's a pretty good idea

Yes, and also a picture of you and me as fans... Opeth wouldn't be the same without us however bad a reputation we have!

i'm trying to figure something out, but i don't think it would be good to post it here, well, it's like you know what i'm working on...

Bleakest Harvest said:
If you've read any interviews lately, it's clear that Mike wants Per in the band and it's probably going to happen since they've had months of touring together and I think if he didn't want to, he'd have said no by now. So if he's an official member by the time this comes out, they're going to want him in the drawing and anyone drawing them needs to know.

Hondo said:
If you've read any interviews lately, it's clear that Mike wants Per in the band and it's probably going to happen since they've had months of touring together and I think if he didn't want to, he'd have said no by now. So if he's an official member by the time this comes out, they're going to want him in the drawing and anyone drawing them needs to know.

very true.
:)