dream concert!

I can't answer it... I love toooooo many bands... hm, I love to see all my fave musician together on stage doing a hell of a jam gig!
That would be a dream concert - hee, hee!!

I would like to see Return to the Sabbat, Martin Walkyier is just the best lyricist out there.
Before I would have said Skyclad, but that dream has come true:headbang: at wacken.

Hey 13th angel, can you suggest some great songs of Annihilator so I can check them out? Coz I personally LOVE Angel Dust AND Iced Earth and thus I figure we might have very similar taste in Metal Music. Just wanna see what songs of Annihilator are worth checking out since I'm new to them.

hey enlighten..... try the cd carnival diablos by annihilator....some songs that are on the cd are.... denied,the perfect virus,battered,the title track, time bomb,epic of war,the rush....annihilator are prettymuch traditional thrash but the guitar player (Jeff waters) is awesume.......another band to check out is Nevermore....let me know how it goes:D

Thx 13th angel! Will check those stuff out. And yes, I've heard some of the songs of Nevermore. :) They're pretty good!

Question for LordHypnos... are you a UT player in North America? (sorry if I got you and another guy mixed up)

Rainbow reunion
Sortilège reunion
Judas Priest reunion (coming soon eheh)

:D

as for active bands...
Brainstorm
Virgin Steele
Angel Dust

that would ruuuuuuuule!

well I'd like to see Iced Earth with Owens, just to see how the bands charisma will be...

Hey John, did you received anything by now???