My Dream Concert: What are the 5 best bands live?

Metal Immortal

Guardian of the Blind
Feb 11, 2004
Ohio
www.pxiii.com
1. Iced Earth- I saw them live once and the glory of such songs as Red Baron and Gettysburg were incredible.
2. Manowar- That would just be a fucking fun show. Loudest metal band ever!!! :headbang:
3. Symphony X- This band just kicks ass left and right with songs like Inferno, Smoke and Mirrors, and, of course, Of Sins and Shadows. I saw them once live and felt blessed by Micheal Romeo- the ebst guitarist ever. :worship:
4. Blind Guardian- Iced Earth's brother band. Jon plays with Hansi in Demons and Wizards. They would add some continuity to the concert. Nightfall in Middle Earth, A Night at the Opera, and Somewhere Far Beyond would dominate the Blind Guardian set list.
5. Dream Theater- Dude... seriously. You have to have Dream Theater.

These 5 bands would create the Ultimate Concert of Metal. I would kill myself to see that. Each band would have a half a day set, and the whole thing would be like Woodstock for three or so days, except without all the trite bands. God. A concert like this would force me to take the Cosby kids to the pool in my pants!!! :Spin:

Oh jesus. I forgot about Testament.... I would have replace Dream Theater with them, but then again... It all depends on what kind of concert it is. With Manowar there, Testament would fit better than Dream Theater. Yes. My Dream Concert has changed.

Iced In Flames said:
--- Iron Maiden ---
Testament
In Flames
GWAR
Helloween

OMG, THIS IS THE PERFECT LINE UP. I just saw GWAR two weeks ago. Ive seen INFLAMES three times. THe rest of the line up is perfect. You are brilliant. I would love to see TESTAMENT.

1.Metallica(old stuff ONLY!)
2.Children of Bodom
3.Apocalyptica(cello headbangers \m/)
4.Iron Maiden
5.In Flames

Dio
Tad Morose
Savatage (with Jon Oliva, not Zak)
Brainstorm
Pain of Salvation

All these bands create some really incredible shows...