Dream Deceivers- The Story of James Vance & Judas Priest

I watched this in sections as well instead of in one sitting--so it could have had an effect on how I took it all in. Seemed a bit disjointed to me and could have benefited from some more deft editing.

I think I actually saw this back when it was originally on PBS--I knew that the peppermint defense was coming and Halford standing up there with the "ghetto blaster" is emblazoned in my brain.

Strange that the song they focused on was "Better By You, Better Than Me," which was a cover the record company forced Priest to go back in and tack on to the album due to some kind of commercial calculus.

Really don't get a fell for the despondency and desperation behind the decision to swallow a shotgun--but that could be something very hard to capture....

edit: Some of those crazy Christian shows about the Devil's music have to be floating around out there....I recall seeing some of those and just being blown away by the ignorance of some of these folks.

The short debate over the lyrics of "Beyond the Relams of Death" was interesting.

edit: Some of those crazy Christian shows about the Devil's music have to be floating around out there....I recall seeing some of those and just being blown away by the ignorance of some of these folks.

I know for a fact that one of them is called "Hell's Bells." Saw it many a time - 'kin hilarious.