Dream Evil/ Falconer

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
I know this thread already exists somewhere on this forum but I cannot be arsed to find it.

Anyway, who else from here is going down to the Underworld on the night of the 27th September?!

BTW I heard a rumour that Falconer may pull out and if that is the case then I do believe Shadow Keep are in!

Naturally I'm going. In fact, IIRC it was me that started the other thread about it. But I'd be very disappointed if Falconer were replaced by Shadowkeep. I like the former, and haven't been too impressed with the latter. Then again, I haven't seen them since they acquired a new vocalist (which was their weakest point with the old lineup). They're also playing at The Ruskin and The Peel in October, FYI.

BTW, has anyone heard Falconer's new vocalist? It's a bit worrying that their web site doesn't list any tour dates, which might lend credence to the rumour they're not going to appear :-(

I have my tickets, looking forward to seeing Dream Evil for the first time. Will be gutted if Falconer pull out, very interested to see how the new vocalist will fair, was lucky enough to see them last year with Mathais Blad, fucking awesome. :headbang: :headbang:

One of the Shadowkeep dudes e-mailed me to say that they are on the bill for this show, in addition to DE & Falconer. They will have their new vocalist as well.

A bit gutted as MR were supposed to do it, but one of our number is away that weekend, so we had to cancel.

Nice one for the Shadowkeep guys, and I hope it's a good show.