Dream Falkenbach Setlist

son_of_northern_darkness

Full Time Metalhead
Feb 6, 2006
Here
www.myspace.com
I am a little torn on the subject of Falkenbach live - do I want a Falkenbach show/tour or not? Seeing them would be one of the greatest things ever for me - yet lack of the atmosphere created on the CD's and live mistakes might ruin the magic of the recordings...

Anyway, regardless of whether it would ever happen and all of the above, I have compiled a 15 track set list I would love to see Falkenbach play. Do the same, etc... enjoy.

1. Vanadis (with full intro)
2. Laeknishendr
3. Ultima Thule
4. Skirnir
5. Walhall
6. Havamal
7. Donar's Oak (without acoustic intro)
8. ...Towards the Hall of Bronzen Shields
9. ...as Long as Winds Will Blow...
10. Aduatuza
11. Into the Ardent Awaited Land
12. Heralder
13. Heathenpride
-----------------
ENCORE...
14. Heathen Foray (with intro from Heralding...)
15. ...When Gjallarhorn Will Sound (full intro)

Hail Vratyas! :worship:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Susperia said:
It's only one guy on the recordings =\. Surely you know he can't play everything at once?
You obviously haven't read the inlay booklets. Try Boltthorn (drums), Hagalaz (guitars, keys), Tyrann (screams)... I was under the impression you were a fan.

And yes, I am aware of the nature of studio projects, since I run two of my own...

Fair enough. I highly recommend the others. Ok Nefna... and Heralding both feature session musicians. For a while there I mistook your lack of knowledge for ignorance, I apologise. Sorry if I came across as somewhat condescending.

It's alright, I should have known.

I hear so much about how he's such a genius for doing it all himself, I never bothered to look into session musicians, assuming there weren't any.

Anyway, as a dream setlist I'd like to hear songs from all the albums. I like to hear the whole range of a band in concert.

You shouldn't leave... Nobody is talking here about Windir (my favourite band) for example.. but i still stay here. I get very good recommendations on this forum.
And about the Falkenbach playlist... i would enjoy Vanadis at the end because it's my favourite song from this band.

Thanks, but it's not just this thread. Everything I post on here goes un-noticed by most because I'm not one of the elites, even though I reckon I have some pretty good things to say. Oh well. Forums aren't really for me.