14) Powerslave
15) Somewhere in time
16) Clansman
17) Running Free
18) Transylvania
19) Hollowed
20) Iron Maiden

Keyser Soze said:
I started reading some books about the Knights Templar recently...
"The Templars and the Assassins" and "The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar"
Really interesting reads... a lot of speculation and X-file type stuff, but interesting.
The Templars were rumored to have the Genealogy of Jesus and of David...

Just FYI, the Lost Treasure is fairly dry... It lays down that the treasure is actually in the "Money Pit" of Oak Island, a theory easily disputed.

Anywho, the Templars are still around today, albiet in a slightly different form (read: Masons). They were suposed to have the true bloodline of Jesus, and were the founders of the Merovingian kings. Also rumored to have had the Ark as well as the Grail. A Very powerful group, they had links to the most powerful royals of Eurpoe and almost unlimited resources. Declaired Anathama in 1307 by Prince Phillip of France and a puppet Pope, they were slaughtered in great numbers and fled to the UK..and these elsewhere, with their treasures. This destruction of the Kinghts is what is refered to in Montsegur, the siege of their mountain fortress in France in an attempt to obtain the Ark.

As a last note, the legend has been expanded and writen up on in a great new book (tho fiction, has many interesting facts) The DaVinci Code.

Set List: I think this would give a nice overview of the carrer of Maiden, and includes quite a few classic, but unplayed, songs.

1- Moonchild
2- Brave New World
3- Still Life
4- Another Life
5- Caught Somewhere In Time
6- Rainmaker
7- The Clansman
8- Strange World
9- Powerslave
10- Invaders (what? I like it :p)
11- Afraid to Shoot Strangers
12- Where Eagles Dare
13- Iron Maiden
14- Running Free
**ENCORE**
15- Acident of Birth (Yeah? What of it?)
16- Killers
17- Alexander The Great

Mari's dream set list:
1. Aces High
2. Caught Somewhere In Time
3. Children Of The Damned
4. Wasted Years
5. REVELATIONS!!!
6. The Trooper
7. Die With Your Boots On!!
8. Killers
9. The Breeding House*
10. Phantom Of The Opera
11. 22 Acacia Ave.
12. Armchair Hero*
13. Montsegur
14. Hallowed Be Thy Name
15. Paschendale
16. Sea Of Madness
17. Deja Vu
18. The Number Of The Beast
19. Wrathchild
20. Run To The Hills

*quirky bruce solo stuff

And there's much more... but not everything comes to mind yet! :confused:

CrankYanker said:
Too hard to choose! But my dream Maidens setlist would include:

Some songs I've heard the Maidens play:
Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Trooper
Die with Your Boots On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrathchild
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Phantom Of the Opera
The Evil That Men Do
Wasted Years
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Run to The Hills

+ Some songs I want to hear the Maidens play:
Fear of the Dark
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
Transylvania
Running Free
Ides of March
Revelations
Still Life
Losfer Words
The Wicker Man
Montsegur (or anything else off DOD)
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
We're definitely going to be doing some songs on your wish list that you haven't heard us do before. Older songs that the band hasn't done for a while will also be reincorporated into the setlist.

It would be a GREAT choice to have Montsegur in the set list. I was so totally hoping I.M. would have played Montsegur at the concert, and thought they would, but they didn't. I kept telling my friends they would *have* to play it or I'd walk out since it's the song I liked best on first play of the CD. Well I was ONLY kidding, so I stayed! :Spin:

Steph Harris said:
We're definitely going to be doing some songs on your wish list that you haven't heard us do before. Older songs that the band hasn't done for a while will also be reincorporated into the setlist.
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
Woo Hoo! Looking forward to your next show!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

HobbesDawg said:
As a last note, the legend has been expanded and writen up on in a great new book (tho fiction, has many interesting facts) The DaVinci Code.
Just finished reading this today! When I started it I didn't know what to expect... as a mystery/thriller, it's a definite edge of your seat page-turner. Very interesting read with a lot of historical/fictional details that seem well researched. Enjoyed it for the most part- it definitely makes you think. A great work of FICTION.