Dream Theater w/ Pain of Salvation in Europe...

Alucard

Admatha
Jun 3, 2001
Annandale, NJ, USA
Visit site
It's confirmed, Pain of Salvation will be opening for Dream Theater for the European tour in January-February. Check out dreamtheater.net for tour dates. They better bring PoS with them when they come to the states. You Europeans get all the good stuff. You get all the cool festivals during the summer, you get Opeth with Katatonia, and now Dream Theater with Pain of Salvation:mad:.

"You Europeans" doesn't seem to include Finland. No Opeth, and as it now seems, no DT. :(

However, at least we have two dates of Kreator/Sodom/Destruction in January! Talk about serious neck pain the week after. ;)

I would sell my soul to see this show if I hadn't already sold it in fifth grade for a granola bar and a juice box. It was orange flavored Hi-C, can you blame me?

Originally posted by Mikael is God
dream theaters new album is gonna rulllleee

I am very curious about DT's next album. I read somewhere they said it was going to be something like 'Awake' but more darker :heh: It is supposed to consist of 2 cd's with only 7 songs on it!!! The second CD will contain a song of 26 minutes!! :) Talk about pleasure overload!! I still believe Awake to be DT's best album yet) Can't wait to see them again!!!!