DREAMSCAPE wants to thank the awsome audience at pp5 !!!!!

DREAMSCAPE 777

Wolfgang
Sep 20, 2004
Munich / Germany
www.dreamscape.de
hi there,
it's 01:11 pm and iam sitting in front of my computer reminding all the great time we had in atlanta at pp5!!! :headbang:
you were an awsome audience and we don't know how to thank you!!! :confused:
we hope you enjoyed our concert! we also hope that a few of our promo-cd's (800 pieces) are finding the way into your cd players - they were a present for you! just let us know your opinion about our music or our concert at pp5.
and if you've got time: please sign our guestbook at: www.dreamscape.de

best regards! and hopefully we will have more then this one concert in the usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfgang from DREAMSCAPE

Awesome, I really enjoyed the show. For some reason it was real fun to watch Rolland up there. :)

I got a promo cd, but right after that bought the brand new cd. Gotta say... I LOVE that new cd, it rocks. I listened to it on the drive home... Then while walking around campus today.

You guys fuckin rule!!!! I actually took a picture with you guys for your website (can't wait to see that). Also, Roland may remember me as I was breaking his balls about the fact that Hubi Meisel is one of my favorite singers and I was dissapointed when I heard he was no longer in the band... Anyway, I told him that he was a pleasant surprise as the new album kicks ass.

Also, thanks for playing 2 songs from Very (one of my favorite albums of all time). I told Roland that Trance Like State and Very need to be re-issued with him on vocals. The sampler is a step in the right direction as his rendition of When Shadows Are Gone is awesome. I hope to see this amazing band again on US shores.

Glenn, please bring these guys back for PP VII.

Hey guys, you were really great!! I tried to get Very but they were all sold out. Thanks for signing my cd book and the photos. Hearing "End Of the Light" from "End of Silence" live was a great experience! Wolfgang, you shred man!

Thank you for coming to Atlanta to play for us! My wife and I rode the train with some of you guys (we were on the way to the airport, you guys were heading into town apparently). I wanted to say, "Thanks" then, but decided you guys could probably use some time away from us fans pestering you.

We really enjoyed your show. We listened to you sampler today, and will definately buy at least your latest CD in the next few days. I've already recommended you guys to some metal fans on another board.

I went into PPV having heard something from all the bands except Dreamscape.

I left with a copy of your new CD, as well as the free promo sampler. Very happy with your performance!

ahh, you mean these promo's ?? :

DSC_2467.jpg

the rest of the pics will be up in a short week. Thanks for the great show!

Henk

You guys ROCKED and were definitely the highlight of night one for me. Thanks for the pics and signing so many CDs and posters - Clockwork and End of Light were the absolute BEST.

Hope you guys make it back stateside real soon!

(and Jan V is The Man!!)

Dave - Florida

thank you very much for all your statements here! we are looking forward to see you guys again in amerika!!! next year we will have a lot of great concerts in germany and hopefully we will aclimate with audience over thousands of people!
best regards and have a good time till we meet us again!
wolfgang

thank you very much! i watched the videotape my girlfriend recorded at atlanta... we could have been better... but the audience was great and at the end it was ok and we didn't care... but one thing was frightful! the air condition made the stage cold as an igloo! roland had really problems with this dry cold air! and i read about this problem in the pp5 forum - a lot of people are sick now! - hey thats crasy! 1500 people in a little concert hall and they are all were freezing... ok in europe the stages are often to hot and you must fear about the tuning of the instruments, but this was much to much!!!
however - we had a great time and you guys were awesome!
best regards!
wolfgang

It is a bit odd to be watching a show in a sold-out venue and NOT be sweating like a bridegroom. Kudos to Earthlink Live for that, but yeah, the cold air and the cigarette smoke didn't help too many throats there.

Wolfgang, I played "Clockwork" on WREK-FM here in Atlanta last night as part of our weekly 8-hour metal show. It won't be the last time. Thanks again for a great show. :worship: