DREAMSCAPE wants to thank you!

DREAMSCAPE 777

Wolfgang
Sep 20, 2004
Munich / Germany
www.dreamscape.de
DREAMSCAPE wants to thank:

GLENN for his outstanding dedication!
SHANE for the great work to bring the pre-party to another level!
THE WHOLE CREW for helping us in any kind of situation!
OUTWORLD for being nice guys and of course for their instruments!
THE BANDS for rocking the stages!
THE AUDIENCE for being the best audience in the world!

We wish you all the best and we will see you again!
And last but not least best regards to AVIAN!

Wolfgang from DREAMSCAPE!

Well, I guarantee the majority of ProgPower attendees want to thank you! As I know you were told many times, everyone thought you guys were a real class act to come back for the pre-party and you put on an awesome show. Can't wait to see you again!

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:

Yes it was definitely fun hanging out with you guys; until we meet again :headbang:

Thanks for making it back over again this year Wolfgang!!

Without a doubt, you guys tore it up AGAIN!

Being right up at the foot of the stage for END OF LIGHT was almost my highlight of the whole weekend :headbang: :worship:

Hi to Jan and the rest of the boys!!

(and remember - you need to practice throwing your sampler discs so you can get the technique down like that alien guy with the silver disc blades in 'I Come In Peace' like we were joking about! :tickled: )

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:

Wolfgang!! Hello and thanks for posting this in the forum.. I just want to say I had soooo much fun with you guys! It was a true pleasure to see you guys play live, it was so great! And of course the rest of the weekend. Keep in touch, you guys are the nicest people I met!! It was nice to know you all! And I want to thank you for just being there and for playing a great set!! Best luck, always!! Hope to see you and the others soon!! :D

Your friend,
~Vanessa~

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:

You guys were phenomenal!! One of my favorite sets from last year *and* this year! I'd be perfectly happy to see you make it three years in a row with a repeat performance on the main stage next year!

Thanks for the great show(s) and music!

Craig

Dreamscape is building up such a Progpower following, it might justify a higher billing than album sales would indicate. I know a lot of people would be glad to see Dreamscape get 90 minutes next year, especially if the new album is as good as that one new song we heard.

adaher said:
Dreamscape is building up such a Progpower following, it might justify a higher billing than album sales would indicate. I know a lot of people would be glad to see Dreamscape get 90 minutes next year, especially if the new album is as good as that one new song we heard.

I love Dreamscape, but lets not jump to a 90 minute set. They would definitely fit nicely in a 3 spot getting 60 minutes; they have obviously surpassed the 45 minute 2 spot although I'm not sure they are ready for a 90 minute headlining set. I'm just being realistic here as Dreamscape are one of my favorite bands and they rocked the pre-party for sure!

With that said, as much as we all love them, I'm not sure Glenn would want them back 3 years in a row. I'm not saying I would have any complaints, I'm just giving my opinion.

Finally, Wolfgang and the boys kicked some major ass and are always welcomed back in my book.:headbang:

adaher said:

I completely agree. Thanks to Dreamscape for making the effort, coming back to play the pre-party, and giving us another great show.

I would love to have them back next year, in any slot. 90 minutes would be perfect, but I'd be very happy to see them regardless of where in the line-up.

Of course they aren't ready for 90 minutes from an overall popularity standpoint. But due to they are building up a rather loyal following among ProgPower attendees.

Just as there are some bands(like Rage) that tend to go over less well than their album sales and buzz would seem to justify, there are others who have graced the stage already who people are clamoring to have back and could probably play higher in the bill than would otherwise be justified. Tad Morose is another example. Pagan's Mind is another.