DREAMSCAPE has a new drummer

DREAMSCAPE 777

Wolfgang
Sep 20, 2004
Munich / Germany
www.dreamscape.de
Today we proudly present the new drummer of DREAMSCAPE! The outstanding musician Klaus Engel - for ProgMetal-fans well known with his band 7for4 - could be acquired as a dignified successor of Bernhard Huber. We are already looking forward to the collaboration and to the first show with the new lineup - hopefully comming soon...
For sure Klaus will already be with us at the "ProgPower USA VI"-show / Atlanta in september this year, so our american fans will soon have the opportunity to take a taste of his brilliant handcraft at drums & percussions.

Unfortunately Bernhard has left the band cause of musical and personal reasons - beeing a part of DREAMSCAPE for many, many years his exit is for sure a deep loss in many respects. So we wish Bernhard all the best in his musical und personal future and say "thank you" for all the things he has done for the band.

Best regards,
DREAMSCAPE

Oh wow. Well, if the new glove fits.... Punch us in the face with it!

Seems we'll have quite a few lineup changes before this year's Progpower. Now it's getting interesting!

Congratulations on finding a good guy to fit into the band. Now hurry up and make September get here faster.

Bernhard's drumming had the same effect on me, too. I sure hope this guy can fill his shoes well. Good luck!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

hi!!!
yes thats right! - but he has left the band and he now is the singer of a pop/rock band called soulid... thats very strange but for sure he will become a great singer!
our new drummer is one of the best i ever heard! he will have no problems to play our songs as bernhard did! - and he has no interesting in singing! :))
best regards!
wolfgang

JonnyD said:
well hahaha that kinda sucks Bernhards drumming was part of what got me Into Dreamscape!! Best of luck with the new guy!!! :D

I agree. Well in fact, it was you and I that decided he kicked ass !! I am not a big fan of DS, though I like some of their songs, but Huber was a machine live. I was impressed.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I agree. Well in fact, it was you and I that decided he kicked ass !! I am not a big fan of DS, though I like some of their songs, but Huber was a machine live. I was impressed.

Bryant

hehehe Yeah I have since become a Big Fan of DS Fuckin Love em! but it was when we were sitting there watching them and Noticing How great that guy was that set it all in motion for me

i know what you mean, but i told you: bernhard is lost for the prog-metal scene. he is now the singer of the pop/rock band soulid ( http://www.soulid-music.com ) . - the rerecorded cd "revoiced" was bernhards last studio job for dreamscape...
the rest of us don't look back. we are very happy about our new drummer! - he is a great guy! and an awesome drummer!
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
i know what you mean, but i told you: bernhard is lost for the prog-metal scene. he is now the singer of the pop/rock band soulid ( http://www.soulid-music.com ) . - the rerecorded cd "revoiced" was bernhards last studio job for dreamscape...
the rest of us don't look back. we are very happy about our new drummer! - he is a great guy! and an awesome drummer!
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

Cant wait to Hear Revoiced! .... as for the new drummer, I'm positive you guys know a good drummer when you hear one, so I have doubt that the new guy is good! and I cant wait to hear him! :D :wave: