DREAMSCAPE lose new singer!

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
Dreamscape still having vocalist issues due to Erik EZ having medical conditions. Below is a statement from Erik's blog.

BREAKING NEWS!

To all Dreamscape fans: It has been decided that I will be a part of Dreamscape..s new album starring several other singers as well as myself. Due to personal reasons I have to give up the place as lead singer for the band. It..s REALLY sad for me but it is great that the guys still gives me the opportunity to be a part of the band on their record! Furthermore I think that people ought to know that during the past months I have had very big problems with my diabetes and I am still not totally balanced in my medication, that..s a big cause to my deciscion to sadly, but with BIG respect for the guys, leave Dreamscape. Thanks guys! You are awesome both as human beeings AND in music! Looking forward to be a part of this wonderful new album! / Erik

Wow, these guys have no luck. More importantly, I hope Erik gets better. I was really looking forward to him being the new vocalist as I love his work with Platitude. That is very unfortunate.

One more plug for Hubi!!! Come on, it looks like Threshold went back to their roots; perhaps this is what Dreamscape needs as I have said it once and will say it 1000 times, Very is their masterpiece and is in my top 10 albums of all time!!!

Best of luck to Erik

I'm more of a Roland Stoll fan myself.

I think Wolfgang should just go with whatever singers he can round up for each album, like he's apparently doing now. No one associates the Dreamscape sound with any particular singer. Just use whoever.