dreamy's thread of sin and perversion

VEEEEERY excited, not one stitch packed though! :eek: So much to do, but you know what the other one is like... ;) I will be getting stuff together this week, as I hate that rushing around, leaving it all to the last minute sort of feeling. And yes, I'm definately on UK time! :eek: :lol:

Good luck with your exams!! :)

Originally posted by dreamwatch
VEEEEERY excited, not one stitch packed though! :eek: So much to do, but you know what the other one is like... ;) I will be getting stuff together this week, as I hate that rushing around, leaving it all to the last minute sort of feeling. And yes, I'm definately on UK time! :eek: :lol:

Good luck with your exams!! :)

Aah, don't worry about packing, you can do it all in the ten minutes before you leave ;) Or just get Mark to do it all.... Now, doesn't that sound like a good idea ;) I think you should suggest it to him :D

Thanks, hopefully I won't need it, but I prolly will :) Only 2 lessons today! Woo

Originally posted by Eclipse
exams? love?

you call this perversion? :mad:

Yes, if I fail my exams "the master" will punish me for being a very naughty boy! The nly problem is it gets so hot inside my leather catsuit I can't pay proper attention! The spanking, of course, is no help either. And the farmyard animals are just further distractions ;)

So the update so far... we got two boxes packed today! Woo! :lol: To be fair we ran out of parcel tape, otherwise we could have gone on for a couple more I reckon.:)

I also have some more army hats to sew in the evenings which is fabby and means that some of my friends and family may even get souvenirs next week. ;) And I can say next week because the countdown has begun, and we are on day 10 of that Final Countdown! :D

How are you Rusky?

So the update so far... we got two boxes packed today! Woo! :lol: To be fair we ran out of parcel tape, otherwise we could have gone on for a couple more I reckon.:)

lol, ok then sounds fair enough ;) How many boxes do you have to do? And how are you sending them over?

I also have some more army hats to sew in the evenings which is fabby and means that some of my friends and family may even get souvenirs next week. ;) And I can say next week because the countdown has begun, and we are on day 10 of that Final Countdown! :D

Cool, you should have a countdown thread! Make your fiance send some cds to me before you leave too ;) Hehe.. very cool tho!

How are you Rusky?

I am busy, what with exams soon (prolly not as busy as I should be ;) ) but apart from that excellent! :D Its sunny and lovely weather over here! :eek: Just in time for you to get back ;)

And I'm going babysitting with Lucy this evening too! Woo! I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to come to the Opeth gig :cry: London's quite a way away for an evening trip and my parents don't want me to go... which is making it harder!

I really need to learn to drive ;)

Good luck with exams!

I hope the weather holds out, I need to acclimatise when I get home, although having said that it's got pretty grotty here of late, winter is nearly upon us. :)

How was babysitting? And that's sucks about Opeth :( But I do understand, I'm blessed living in the middle of London as a non-driver. :)

Good luck with exams!

Thanx, I hope I'll not need it ;)

I hope the weather holds out, I need to acclimatise when I get home, although having said that it's got pretty grotty here of late, winter is nearly upon us. :)

Its bloody awful now :cry: Raining all the time, windy and bloody freezxing ;) Ah well, maybe it will clear up for when you get here ;)

How was babysitting? And that's sucks about Opeth :( But I do understand, I'm blessed living in the middle of London as a non-driver. :)

Babysitting was cool thanx :) You aree indeed blessed ;) Without being able to drive here the public stransport is unreliable, expensive and generally inconvinient :mad: But what can you do!

4 days now, are you excited? Hmm hmm? Hows the packing going?