Which band(s) have you discovered lately?

Originally posted by Ethereal Sage
Yeah, got that one yesterday, I check the Cold Meat page regularly :) It's still the same Arcana, just seems slightly not as inspirational after listening to Sophia. Is hard to find Cold Meat stuff regularly on WinmX, let a lone anywhere :(

I listened to most of the Arcana songs available at that site. "Innocent Children" really hit me hard though. I really want that album...

Amorphis is great. Check them out at mp3.com, particularly "Black Winter Day" (the first Amorphis song I heard).

Agalloch is exceptional. You can d/l 3 songs off: http://web.wanadoo.be/darkmosphere/agalloch/

I'm playing Pale Folklore now. I haven't heard 2 of the 3 songs available at that website. "Dead Winter Days" is a good song, but probably the worst song on the album! If you like that, you'll love the album. But if you can, try and get "Hallways Of Enchanted Ebony" which is the song that got me into Agalloch. ;)

Finally, I hate WinMX. It never seems to work...

Immortal
Getting more and more into black metal actually.

Arsis seem promising. click here

I am not too sure about this however, I have ordered their demo so I'll have to wait and see :)

Dark Tranquility , i've heard of them awhile ago and listened to them but i didnt really like them to much then. and then i listened to the new album the other day and i fell in love with it

Originally posted by Infinite Reach
I find that when I instantly love a band, I usually won't like them for very long. Its the music that has to grow on you that you end up loving.

But I've been listening to the new Isis and its pretty cool.

anywhere you know of wher i can get some songs off the new isis?

Nothing at all lately.

Although i did get my two Sanctuary cd's in the mail today, but that doesn't really count, because i already had all their stuff on my pc.

Sanctuary rules :D

Most recent discovery:
GREEN CARNATION, "Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness" is a great album.

I kinda re-discovered Arcturus with "The Sham Mirrors", liked the debut, didn't really like "La Masquerade" but really like "The Sham Mirrors" again!

Plans on discovering:
- Julie Laughs Nomore
- Dimension Zero
- NonExist
- Saturnus
- Aurora