dredg

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
We've spoken about them before, but I forgot just how awesome this song is.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqkh6mGIAPA&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah I dislike the singer every now and then, but basically it's a good band.

Especially "Same ol' Road" has blown me away BIG TIME.
If you want to be surprised and you're into this kind of music, listen to that track.

They don't sound the same.

I hardly listen to Staind, but they were my favorite band 5 years ago and pull them out, occasionally.

I listen to every subgenre of metal there is. Every, single, one.

I listen to Rock.

I listen to Rap.

I listen Folk.

I listen to Avant Garde.

I listen to Industrial.

I listen to Techno.

Please azal, I know you're probably pissed off you have cancer, but think of a new retort.

it must hurt knowing that I have sexual relations with females more with one testicle and no hair than you do with both testicles and a long flowing mane, but keep drowning your sorrows in being an internet troll with bad taste who posts either to say something sucks, holler at girls on the internet or tell someone how much beer you drink and weed you smoke.

regardless of what you think you listen to, you are the personification of bad taste and the poster child for turn of the millennium internet faggotry, thinking you've absorbed all the knowledge of the world from behind your 500 gigs of downloaded music and saved wikipedia entries, and getting defensive every time someone older with real world experience with music and/or pussy (me, kevin, anyone else over 21) says something that could be deemed as a slight put down in your general direction.

my cancer and hemotherapy is now over and has a 98 percent chance of staying that way, I will continue to play in two cool bands and keep my penis wet in the sweet nectar of vaginal fluids. You however, will stay looking like the mayor of munchkinville, keannu reeve's downs syndrome afflicted cousin and a viking had a test tube baby and pissed in its mouth, alone with your "good beer," pictures of a scantily clad Doro Pesch and sour diesel, crying yourself to sleep on your eric the red themed pillow case.

Doesn't really bother me. I know I could have got laid several times already if I tried hard enough. With fairly decent looking girls, though admitidley brain-dead.

Plus, your argument is still invalid so you had to resort to an overdone slander of me. Ouch.

As long as we're getting personal and being internet tough guys, how does it feel knowing an 18 year old could beat the shit out of you? Also, your band sucks. I'm assuming the other does too. It might be years from now before I put up even a single song I'm happy with, but it'll be better then the shit you guys put out.

In fact

Distorted Mind was better than your band.
Will Bozarth's solo project is better than your band.
Weapon Within is better than your band.
Enemies thrash band is better than your band.
Stefans band is better than your band.
The other Swedes band is better than your band.
Lucifers Dark Muffins are better than your band.

Oh, and aren't you a bassist?

As opposed to you taking the three same things you've always said about me "lol viking, lol doesn't get pussy, lol bad taste in music" and turning it into three drawn out, needlessly filled with big words, tired old paragraphs.

Yes, you get more pussy than me. As I stated, I've had chances in the past but the women didn't seem worth it. "lol, whats not worth it about it?" The weeks of conversating on the phone and courting them it would take before they gave it up. And the whores, I simply don't fuck whores.

You think I have bad taste in music. Amazing. I think the same about you.

You think liking being Norse is silly. You're an ugly midget from New Jersey.

Yes, I'm a phenomenon, a 6 foot 3 midget, the only one of my kind, having achieved monumental accolades no midget has ever achieve before such as being an all-district volleyball player in high school. I am an inspiration to the midget community and will stay reppin little people until death.

please stop burying yourself, just try being less of an unlikeable faggot as an online persona and you should have no problems.

I'm sure you are a gentleman in real life.