Drinkin Advice

Officer Nice

Masshole
Oct 7, 2002
Dont forget to drink water before you pass out and
take some aspirins too so your hangover doesnt suck....

Drink Up...

OFFICER NICE

my advice - posted it some time ago on SS forum now improved a bit:

about drinking vodka
what is the most important - actually it is HOW u drink it
icon_biggrin.gif

so here are some steps to be taken ... OBEYYYYY
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

1) put it into your refrigerator and set it for like minus 5 -10 Celcius
2) wait till u see it's getting to the consistency of .. oil-like
3) prepare some glass stuff that you will pour the vodka into - best size is approx. 35 ml (that will help u to survive longer
icon_biggrin.gif
)
4) take shots
5) eat a lot
6) when u get to the point when u drunk half a liter of vodka - try to concentrate .... then think about the fact that Polish people after drinking that amount consider drinking to have just started
icon_cool.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

7) when u get to 3/4 a liter that means u really are half Polish but don't go any further!!!!!!!
8) before you go to bed/or someone carries you - eat a lot (did i mention it before:Spin: ?) and try to drink at least one liter of water
icon_cool.gif
when u wake up two days later think about the fact that Russian people start it where you have finished.
for the mornig after - have some water/painkillers in the range fo your hand - if you manage to grab it you are saved!

try to - surprise! - eat a lot as soon as possible:wave:

good luck
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Deadly Embrace said:
2 Redbulls In The Morning!........thats my on tour cure!

that works. I was sayin that stuff cause Pyrus was tossin down some
drinks and sounded in mediocre shape.

On the morning of a brutal hangover when I'm feelin crappy I grab
2 Jack in the Box tacos and a large Dr.Pepper and that clears out
my system and puts me back in drinking condition.
sounds harsh but it works good!!!

OFFICER NICE

hiddenlegions said:
Redbull is like drinking energy , I always keep a couple of Redbulls on hand when I need to pick up the pace. Soda sucks. Redbull good. :D

"REDBULL GOOD!" "SODA BAD!"
:worship:

(Sorry I couldnt help it!)

OFFICER FRIENDLY

Pyrus said:
Drinking advice? Don't chase Jack Daniels with amaretto. Especially when you have to be up at 6:30 in the morning and it's 1 AM.

Man, now _that's_ guts.

OFFICER FRIENDLY

hiddenlegions said:
Redbull is like drinking energy , I always keep a couple of Redbulls on hand when I need to pick up the pace. Soda sucks. Redbull good. :D
Testament is endorsed by RED BULL......We get cases & take them with us on tour, plus when in Europe........the clubs have to provide them for band & crew!
Steve Smyth & I have playfully fought over these........I usually win & hide them for later use!

Deadly Embrace said:
Steve Smyth & I have playfully fought over these........I usually win & hide them for later use!

Is the almighty Smyth not fighting hard enough?
Smyth's a big bad tough guy. I'm surprised......

OFFICER FRIENDLY

Pyrus said:
Drinking advice? Don't chase Jack Daniels with amaretto. Especially when you have to be up at 6:30 in the morning and it's 1 AM.

heres a bit more, another thing not to do is to chase 100 proof smirnoff with beer, just not a good idea, and especially when you arent taking shots but chugging(like 3 shot chugs)