Drivers test tomorow

Stealer of Dreams said:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooood luck Jewbagel!!

WOOO thats wierd that was one of my nicknames in highschool and Im not even jewish. My last name is NAGEL which is german but people use to call me jew bagel because my last na.... ehhh you get the point.

On my drivers test someone ran a red light and almost hit me, so I had to hit the breaks in the middle of the intersection and they docked me points for it. I guess theyd rather you just plow into oncoming cars if you have the right of way.
Somehow I still passed though... not by much but I did.

All drivers on the road, be warned, because i have my license now, mother fuckers...

Oh and thanks for all the advice...

It was the most insanely easy thing in the world. All i did was go around the block and back up.

EHH IF YOUR LIKE ME AND HAVE totalled 3 vehicles in 5 wrecks and sent three people to the hospital , you stop worrying about driving and just surviving going down to the grocery store. :D Ive had alot of bad luck. Im actually getting sued for 150,000 dollars but I moved to NM and they dont know where I live now. I lived in OK at the time. AHHH life is grand. NEW MEXICANS ARE THE WORST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD. EVERYONES FUCKING DRUNK.

we used to have the dreaded DMV, but our gay Governor changed it to the MVC...

its cuz we're New Jersey, we get all that weird shit...

like that kid Will Bozarth...

oh, and my mother is in this state, too.... *dies*

I took my driving test in San Antonio. I drove a c.1980 Cadillac Seville. There was paralell parking involved. In retrospect, I am glad I learned at a professional driving school rather than letting my grandfather teach me. Though he is a master auto mechanic, the man cannot drive for crap. He traditionally has one hand out the window with a cigarette, one hand on his beer, and drives with one knee on the steering wheel, taking his piece of road directly out of the middle of two lanes.