Drop E Deathcore mix... that's low.

Is there any point tho?
The only way I can hear what the guitars are playing on most of this is because the bass is also playing the same notes.
Also the last 30 seconds or so sounds horribly nu-metal.

I didn't write it, or choose their tuning, I just recorded it! So if you're trying to bash me as if I wrote it... whoops.

edit: And even though it's obscenely low, the guitar notes are still obviously audible as you can tell in the parts that are only guitar.

I didn't write it, or choose their tuning, I just recorded it! So if you're trying to bash me as if I wrote it... whoops.

edit: And even though it's obscenely low, the guitar notes are still obviously audible as you can tell in the parts that are only guitar.

That's fine, and I think your mix is decent.
But when all instruments are playing I'm struggling as a listener to hear any note information from the guitars, mostly because the bass is less distorted.
Take that feedback however you like :Spin:

Haha this reminds me I'm working on an EP called "Flea Bat's" and every track is in Double Drop Bb.
That's 3 whole steps lower than your E!

Now that's just too far...!! (as if Drop E wasn't already maybe too far, lol). Actually, I don't care, I mean hey why do they make sub-contrabass saxophones and the like? Somebody's gotta do it...!